Author Thread
juzif

View Profile
age v/s looks
Posted : 12 Mar, 2021 10:53 PM

first thing i would suggest is change your profile age limit you have it set from 99 to 99 meaning only someone 99 years old can send you messages LOL, and also I love Dinesh d'souza, but i think Shapiro is funnier.

juzif

View Profile
Red Flags
Posted : 12 Mar, 2021 09:48 PM

How often have you heard a Christian say "It's not my job to judge?" This sentiment, which actually comes right out of the Bible, is based, in part, off of Matthew 7:1, which states: "Do not judge so that you will not be judged." Pretty clear, right? Except, to quote just that passage is to take the verse completely out of context. Consider the rest of the passage:

Matthew 7:1-5

“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye." In this often quoted passage, Jesus wasn’t saying "Don’t judge ever" Instead, he was telling the hypocritical Pharisees, who LOVED to catch others breaking the law "tend to your own sins first, and then you'll be in a better condition to address others sins".

We judge everyday to survive, you have to judge a persons moral character, otherwise you would be putting yourself in harms way or even danger if you didn't judge.

John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

1 corinthians 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

Proverbs 31:9 Open thy mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy.

1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Mathew 18:15 Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.

Ephesians 5:11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

and besides when you say don't judge you're judging me for judging. don't contradict yourself.

Page : 1 2 3