Author Thread
LuvGod7

View Profile
That's My King video (YouTube)
Posted : 28 Jun, 2011 09:55 PM

This video is short. I hope you enjoy it and share with others. Thank you and may God bless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzqTFNfeDnE

LuvGod7

View Profile
Skirts or pants? does it really make a difference?
Posted : 26 Jun, 2011 10:29 AM

Thank you for the great question. There was a time around the world when women and men wore gender specific clothing. Some still do. In the USA, the women had long skirts and the men has long pants. They layered their clothing when it was cold. They played sports and did many activities dressed like this. When did this all change? I believe when we made God's views a priority after our own.

It is important for us to be modest, yes, and also to dress who we are, because the Lord said it is an abomination to do otherwise. We need to continue to keep God's feelings #1 if we desire to have a deep relationship with Him. He said if we draw near to Him, He will draw near to us. Not just in dress, but in everything in our lives; holy values like love, peace, grace, compassion, mercy...

I enjoyed reading the responses and different view points. Thank you for allowing me to post as well. May God bless you!

LuvGod7

View Profile
What does this scripture mean to you?
Posted : 26 Jun, 2011 10:10 AM

"(Love) burns like blazing fire, like a mighty flame. Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot wash it away ... " Song of Solomon 8:6,7 (NIV)

LuvGod7

View Profile
What does the Bible mean we are not to judge others?
Posted : 26 Jun, 2011 08:55 AM

http://www.gotquestions.org/do-not-judge.html

LuvGod7

View Profile
Hello, from Texas
Posted : 20 Jun, 2011 08:02 PM

Hello from Texas!

I am grateful for this site. I have met some wonderful people here, and I thank God for them.

I was born in Germany in a military family, and had the privilege to visit different countries while my father was fighting for our country.

We were in Korea where I decided to make Jesus my Lord and Savior. It was the best decision I have ever made.

I am grateful that I have the liberty where Christ makes free. I want to thank the Lord for all His goodness!

I hope you all have a blessed day.

Page : 1 2