View Profile
The book of Job
Posted : 5 May, 2023 06:27 AM

The story does not end.

Procreate^

View Profile
Society doesn't value monogamy
Posted : 27 Apr, 2023 06:27 AM

"we are to obey the laws the government establishes, including laws prohibiting polygamy." Does that mean if the government bans all marriages, that we are not to marry? Does that mean that if government legalizes polygamy that it is okay then to do it?

Government wants to pay for abortion, so the taxpayers must pay for abortion.

Pharaoh commanded the death of all baby boy Israelites.

Herod commanded the death of all boys two years old and under.

Saul commanded the deaths of God's priests.

Are you saying that we must obey all government orders?

1 Timothy 4:2-4 Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron. They forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain foods, which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and who know the truth. For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving,

Colossians 2:20-22 Since you died with Christ to the elemental spiritual forces of this world, why, as though you still belonged to the world, do you submit to its rules: “Do not handle! Do not taste! Do not touch!”? These rules, which have to do with things that are all destined to perish with use, are based on merely human commands and teachings.

Procreate^

View Profile
Traditional vs Feminist Women
Posted : 26 Apr, 2023 07:37 PM

Is there a Traditional Woman now days who is not a Feminist? I think all women have become Feminists now days. No one much follows the Bible or Bible roles. WOMEN RULE (Isaiah 3:12)

Procreate^

View Profile
To wait or not to wait..that is the ?
Posted : 26 Apr, 2023 07:31 PM

NO PRESSURE HERE. No one is knocking down my door for such favor. I guess it is only an issue for some guys. Definitely not all. I have four brothers and no one is pressuring them. We are almost like monks.

Procreate^

View Profile
I think many struggles that christians go through, stem from an impropper knowledge of Scripture.
Posted : 11 Apr, 2023 11:06 PM

Proverbs 27:17 "As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another."

Procreate^

View Profile
Whenever I pray
Posted : 11 Apr, 2023 10:59 PM

There are likely lots of women. Yet how are we to find them?

Procreate^

View Profile
Same sex attraction
Posted : 11 Apr, 2023 10:52 PM

James 5:16

Procreate^

View Profile
Why are there so many hurt people on here?
Posted : 4 Apr, 2023 06:29 PM

We are outside the Garden of Eden.

Nothing is perfect outside the Garden of Eden.

There are many separated women here as well.

People need a friend.

I think it is good that CDFF welcomes such on here.

More the people on here never meet the people they write.

It is another way to pass the time.

That said, there is not a great degree of fornication or adultery just writing strangers on here. More it is a harmless choice of vanity. We are relational beings. This is some people's choice of relationship. It is a poor substitute for ideal, but it gets some people through their dull and empty day. It gives them sufficiency to get through.

Procreate^

View Profile
What are the pros and cons of being single?
Posted : 4 Apr, 2023 06:17 PM

As Spock said in an old episode of Star Trek, "Sometimes, it is better wanting than having." As Spock found out, it is better wanting a spouse than having a spouse. And as David praised his friend Jonathon for his love and said the love of Jonathon was greater than that of a woman, so too Spock valued his friendship with Jim (Captain Kirk) as greater than that of the woman he was betrothed. That is the advantage of being single. I myself in hind-sight was HAPPIER when I was unhappy, single and celibate than I have been celibate in marriage and far far further more miserable by marriage. Even Paul in 1 Corinthians 7:40 says that a widow willl be HAPPIER to remain as she is than to marry again. It is better wanting than having. Better single than married. Few are the exceptions.

Procreate^

View Profile
When people say they need money
Posted : 4 Apr, 2023 06:00 PM

Move on, but pray for her.

You cannot validate what she says.

It is like the parable where the man treats all the workers the same and some became jealous to which he replied, "Do I not have the right to do what I want with my money." Jesus said that the poor you will always have among you. You cannot help them all. In the U.S., you can buy someone a meal. If they ask for money, they may use it for vices. They may use it for alcohol or drugs. They claim they do not have food, you can buy them a meal and witness to them or buy them groceries. But how do you know what this woman will do with the money you send her? You cannot approach it in a sensible way that guarantees that the funds will be used for said purpose and there is not an end to it. Better to give to a ministry that serves the poor.

Page : 1 2 3