View Profile
Marriages
Posted : 4 Apr, 2023 05:46 PM

Praise the Lord

Procreate^

View Profile
People say I don't seem interested, why
Posted : 4 Apr, 2023 05:43 PM

You don't seem interested in me, sadly, you post to age 34. BOO HOO! and I have such great interest in youj.

Procreate^

View Profile
Guy keeps talking to everyone else but me (a little long)
Posted : 4 Apr, 2023 05:33 PM

Be HAPPY you are not married to him. REJOICE!

Procreate^

View Profile
Guy keeps talking to everyone else but me (a little long)
Posted : 4 Apr, 2023 05:31 PM

I wouldn't worry about it.

You aren't married to him, so count that to your favor and smile at such moments.

Procreate^

View Profile
I'm not seperated,widowed,divorced but complicated
Posted : 4 Apr, 2023 05:25 PM

I've been 15 years celibate in my marriage. Welcome to the club!

Procreate^

View Profile
What should I do in this situation
Posted : 30 Mar, 2023 04:52 AM

He did you a favor. Dismiss and move on. It is a sample and clue of how things will be in marriage. Only multiply it a thousand fold.

Procreate^

View Profile
Men burning with passion get married
Posted : 23 Jan, 2023 02:29 AM

Paul wisely stayed single.

He did not know the married life.

He did not know of women refusing their husband. He did not know of a sexless marriage. They say that sex ends at marriage and this is often true. Paul did not know that when he said it was better to marry than to burn with passion. I have had a very celibate marriage. My wife has not slept with me for 15 years. I did not marry to be celibate. So it is not true that marriage is the answer. Paul also did not know that "Women have the right to choose". He did not know that women would choose abortion and to limit family size. The burning for passion does not end early and it is not controlled in marriage when one is not getting the goods of marriage. One Bible verse says "It is not good for the man to be alone." Yet the New Testament teaching is Matthew 19:10 and 1 Corinthians 7:1 and that it is better not to marry. In the Old Testament, you could see that coming. Proverbs 31:3, Proverbs 31:10 and Ecclesiastes 7:28. Some times it is better wanting than having.

Procreate^

View Profile
HISTORY OF HALLOWEEN
Posted : 23 Jan, 2023 02:01 AM

Halloween has become the Devil's Holiday and candy is the Eucharist and "communion" with the Devil. It is "participation".

Halloween is before All Saints Day.

Funny thing is Halloween can be translated "Holy Night". Thus, when singing the Christmas song "O Holy Night", one may sing "O Halloween".

Are they paganizing Christian Holy Days or are we Christianizing pagan holidays? WHO KNOWS?

Procreate^

View Profile
🤔🕵️ how can I know for sure that I will go to heaven when I die ❓❓
Posted : 23 Jan, 2023 01:46 AM

Matthew 7:21

“Not every one that saith unto Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter into the Kingdom of Heaven, but he that doeth the will of My Father who is in Heaven.

Assurance of salvation is only for those who "remain" in Christ (John 15:6) and "continue" in HIS kindness. (Romans 11:22)

John 15:5-6

5 “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. 6 If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned.

Romans 11:22

Consider therefore the kindness and sternness of God: sternness to those who fell, but kindness to you, provided that you continue in his kindness. Otherwise, you also will be cut off.

Procreate^

View Profile
Are You Taking Someone Else's Word For It?
Posted : 23 Jan, 2023 01:27 AM

Usually

Page : 1 2 3