Author Thread
Procreate^

View Profile
How many Books 📚 in Bible
Posted : 23 Jan, 2023 01:23 AM

It depends upon the Bible. The Catholic Bible has more books than the Protestant Bible, and the Ethiopians have more books welcomed in their Bible Canon. Many will like to include the Dead Sea Scrolls in their canon. So the answer is: HOW MANY BOOKS ARE THERE IN THE BIBLE? MORE THAN YOU KNOW.

Procreate^

View Profile
Are You still practicing Sin ?
Posted : 23 Jan, 2023 01:16 AM

Philippians 3:12-14.

Procreate^

View Profile
Are You still practicing Sin ?
Posted : 23 Jan, 2023 01:09 AM

I think most are.

Procreate^

View Profile
Refute false teachers
Posted : 23 Jan, 2023 01:04 AM

Everyone has their champion to represent a faith. Everyone has their representative. Everyone has a Bible verse. Satan was good with Bible verses. It comes down to agree to disagree. But things get pretty twisted and a lot gets overlooked.

Procreate^

View Profile
Why study your Bible
Posted : 23 Jan, 2023 12:54 AM

GOOD QUESTION! Why study the Bible when no one follows it any way?

Procreate^

View Profile
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN JUDAS AND FALSE TEACHERS LIKE BENNY HINN, KENNETH COPELAND, JOYCE MYERS, BETH MOORE AND OTHERS⁉️⁉️
Posted : 21 Jan, 2023 06:16 PM

Well, at least Jesus is being preached. That is Good News! Whatever the motives, there is Philippians 1:18

Procreate^

View Profile
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN ATHEIST OF AGNOSTIC—just people who try to be‼️‼️
Posted : 21 Jan, 2023 06:06 PM

The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” (Psalm 14:1)

Procreate^

View Profile
Is there an unvaccinated UK male here?
Posted : 21 Jan, 2023 05:47 PM

NO JAB, NO JOB. VAX OR TAX. Daystar.com is a great site to visit to learn why one should not get shots. I trust God more than I trust the shots or the people who make the shots. The over response to covid has killed more people than the covid. The few want to control the many. People want to control the population. Experts say the shots are not vaccines. It is nanobots and 5G. Nano weapons are placed inside us. Bio weapons. It is not vaccines at all. Crime of the century!

Procreate^

View Profile
Two become One
Posted : 21 Jan, 2023 05:27 PM

Paul answers this in the New Testament. "Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, 'The two will become one flesh.'” (1 Corinthians 6:16) God made us male and female to in this way involve us in his plan for family. Right relationship or wrong relationship, proper relationship or improper relationship, THE EDICT that "the two shall become one flesh" is still the same. It does not reduce down to pen and paper or exchanging vows or human customs. Adam and Eve did not have human custom yet are pronounced one in flesh. And the idea behind the whole matter is God wanted to involve his creation in his plan for family. WHY ONE? He was seeking godly offspring. (Malachi 2:15) Another example of the edict is Deuteronomy 22:28-29. But I will not type its contents here. Many will go against the word of God on this one. But the edict remains the same. "The two become ONE flesh."

Page : 1 2 3