View Profile
In a wife?
Posted : 14 Jul, 2008 02:49 PM

So Proverbs 31?

amandajean

View Profile
Why do we have to ask?
Posted : 11 Jul, 2008 12:07 PM

I am still a firm believer that the man should do the pursuing. The man should be the head of the relationship and he should be the one initiating it also. The bible has many verses Song of Songs 8:9 talks about promiscuous woman, and in the time of the bible a woman who tried to pursue a man was promiscuous. I think we are called to be women, and the men are called to be men. We are making it easy for the guy to not live live men anymore because we do it for them.

amandajean

View Profile
Passion&compassion...
Posted : 11 Jul, 2008 11:17 AM

I have often had people tell me that Christians are not nice people, they are judgmental, overbearing and not accepting. I have always been insulted when people have said this. But, the more i thought about the more I realized they are often right. We get so caught in legalism and in what we are supposed to do; what a Christian is supposed to look like. We forget that Jesus loved people- he had compassion for people. One example of Jesus showing compassion is in Matthew 15:32 the Bible tells us Jesus felt bad for the crowd and wanted to feed them(feeding of the 4,000). I think we need to often take this mindset more. We need to be passionate about loving Christ and loving people. Non-believers are so turned off when our hearts aren't in the right place- if we are focused on loving Christ and loving people we will be Christ to this world....these are just some thoughts I had during my devotion this morning-felt lead to share them....any thoughts or feedback would be appreciated!

amandajean

View Profile
What about the age limit?
Posted : 8 Jul, 2008 02:15 PM

I'm on the opposite end of that, most of the twenty-something guys have a cut off of twenty and I won't be twenty until November...

amandajean

View Profile
In a wife?
Posted : 7 Jul, 2008 11:20 PM

it's fine i just thought 70% was funny.

amandajean

View Profile
In a wife?
Posted : 6 Jul, 2008 02:52 PM

70% Attractive? What exactly does that mean?

amandajean

View Profile
Why does it seem like being innocent is Bad?
Posted : 5 Jul, 2008 04:39 PM

i know that for me when a man has kept himself that pure it is intimidating, I strayed away form the Lord and while I am still a virgin and rather innocent, I made some mistakes. I feel like I am not good enough for the guys that have kept themselves so pure. I feel like they will think I'm dirty or that I am not good enough for them. I think that really it has nothing to do with you, and everything to do with them...

amandajean

View Profile
In a wife?
Posted : 5 Jul, 2008 12:56 PM

Honestly what are you(men) looking for in a wife, many seem to say one thing and are only really looking for a "trophy wife" I would like to know what real Godly men are looking for in a wife.