Posted : 7 Feb, 2012 08:21 PM

Pj,

Godbless you.

Manscottell

View Profile
WHY ARE PRAYERS NOT ANSWERED?.
Posted : 7 Feb, 2012 04:50 PM

Pj,

the truth is the word of God, not my word or your word, support your position with the word of God.

If Apostle Paul is able preach teach, and wrote most of the new testament, and loves winning souls for Christ over material possessions, He was a man like you and me, not and Angel, but an enemy of God saved by grace brought into Christ and his faith never waivered he loved souls more than money, he should be an example for all followers of Christ to emulate.

Do not judge or condemned, we are all God's work in progress we must have discursions and conduct ourselves with the love of Christ in our hearts. Still love you my brother,

Manscottell

View Profile
Posted : 7 Feb, 2012 10:01 AM

1 Corinthians 9:14-19

14. "So the Lord directed those who proclaim the gospel to get their living from the gospel.

15. But I have used none of these things, And I am not writing these things that it may be done so in my case; for it would be better for me to die than have any man make my boast an empty one.

16. For if I preach the gospel, I have nothing to boast of, for I am under compulsion; for woe is me if I do not preach the gospel.

17. For if I do this voluntarily, I have a reward, but if against my will, I have a stewardship entrusted to me.

18. What then is my reward?. That when I PREACH THE GOSPEL WITHOUT CHARGE, so as not to make full use of my right in the gospel "

19. For though I am free from all men, Ihave made myself a slave to all, that Imight win some.

Apotstle Paul said The Lord taught that those who preach the gospel must make THEIR LIVING FROM THE GOSPEL".

NOT THEIR RICHES OR FORTUNES FROM THE GOSPEL.

He chose to waive his right to living from the gospel, but he is not asking others to be like him, because he would rather die than to make people talk negatively about his ministry.

He said if he preached the gospel it is not something that he can exalt himself about because it is a responsibilty given to him that he must meet, condemnation will come upon him if he did not obey the wiill of God.

He said if he met his obligation voluntarily he will be rewarded not by men but from above, but if he is doing it against his will, he is convicted that he his not fulfilling his obligation according to God's will.

He said what then is my reward by PREACHING THE WORD WITHOUT CHARGE.

His obligation is to be a servant to all so he can win some SOULS FOR CHRIST.

Apostle Paul is an example of the sacrifice of what men and women of God must aspire to be in other to win soul for Christ we must sacrifice for the sake of the gospel but a few bad apples spoils the whole basket.

Manscottell

View Profile
Posted : 7 Feb, 2012 06:51 AM

Pj,

We are here to learn from each other sometimes we agree, somtimes we don't and I respect that but the truth never changes. Godbless you my brother.

Manscottell

View Profile
Posted : 6 Feb, 2012 02:18 PM

Pj,

You said properity teaching is not wrong. That is the only part of your post that my post is addressing.

Anything teaching that exploits the children of God for personal profit is wrong.

This teachers or preachers are they building God's Kingdom or their Kingdom.

Are they taking care of the poor as the bible teaches or taking care of their needs at the expense of the poor?.

When I say poor not financially poor but spiritually poor.

Do these teacher bring Glory to the body of Christ or do they tear it down by their behavior.

Manscottell

View Profile
Posted : 6 Feb, 2012 12:24 PM

Pj,

Any kind of preaching that exploits the Children of God to build personal kingdom withing the Kingdom of God is wrong, it is called false teaching.

Whatever exalts personal ambition or interest that does not glorify God is wrong. These people are buiding Mansions while the congragation is being milked to the bone and all the scandal that surrounds these preachers.

We are not to judge or condemned them but pray for them, are they buiding God's Kingdom or theirs?. Are they Glorifying God or themselves. Are they helping the poor or taken from the poor.

Bring all the tithes to the store house that there might be meat in my house to help the children of God when they are in need, not just the preacher.

Can you please explain the relevance of John 10:10 to this discursion?

Manscottell

View Profile
Posted : 6 Feb, 2012 10:52 AM

God loves a cheerful giver. The Bible teachers that there will always have the poor among us, when Godblesses us it is because we are used as instruments to bless others. The river that flows is drinkable but a stangnant pond is polluted.

The Bible say by their fruits you will know them. Are these people following Christ examples?, ofcourse not. How many of them are riding donkeys, If they are not following Christ examples they are not in Christ.

These Churches are conforming to the world instead of the world conforming to the church,it is obvious they preach false doctrines.

The Bible teaches that whoever loves the world and the things of the world, the love of the father is not in them, they are enemies of God.

We can expose them, but for us to stay blessed, we can't touch them, they will have to answer to God for their actions.All authorities are ordained by God, good, bad or urgly. that is why we have spiritual discernment to see them for who they are and not follow them

Godbless you my Sister, stay blessed.

Manscottell

View Profile
Posted : 6 Feb, 2012 08:54 AM

God knows what are needs are before we ask Him. He is not somebody we can lie to or decieve.

He promised to supply our needs not our wants. People that pray for what they want are only talking to themselves not to God because our wants are out of the will of God.

Gods promises are solid and He only delivers within the perimeters of those promises.

If we follow the rules of the game we are in the game when we break the rules we are out of the game, God only bless obedience not disobedience.

Manscottell

View Profile
Posted : 5 Feb, 2012 06:18 PM

Elisha,

thanks for your explanation, God promised to supply our needs not our wants. Blessings Sister.

Manscottell

View Profile
Posted : 5 Feb, 2012 04:37 AM

Elisha,

Sorry I misqouted you in the last post.

"The name it and claim it stuff don't hold water" Can you please explain what you mean further. Thanks.

Page : 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15