Author Thread
Manscottell

View Profile
CAN WE WIN SOULS FOR CHRIST WITH OUR BEHAVIOURS ON THIS FORUM?
Posted : 10 Feb, 2012 05:30 PM

Donna,

Thanks for your last post now you've anawered my question. Godbless.

Manscottell

View Profile
Posted : 10 Feb, 2012 03:15 PM

Donna, PassedOver In Christ,

The Question is if I may explain it further,

ARE WE GOOD EXAMPLES TO NON BELIEVERS TO WANT TO BE CHRISTIANS?

Because the Bible teaches that a bad tree cannot produce good fruit and good tree will not produce bad fruit.

By their fruit you will know them, which means what comes out of our mouths, the company we keep, the examples we set, the way we carry ourselves.

Are we good Soldiers of Christ the way we behave in this forum?

Manscottell

View Profile
Posted : 10 Feb, 2012 10:34 AM

NO,

We cannot win souls for Christ on this forum.

!. We don't have debate we have personal attacks.

2. We don't build each other up, we tear down each other.

3. We think we know everything but our behaviours shows we know nothing.

4, We don't correct in love, we spit out anger

5.We act like bullies instead of Christ disciples

6. If I am a none believer and I come into this forum, and watch for a day, I won't want to be a Christian.

We must self examining ourselves, if we are not reflecting Christ guess what the Devil is stealing out joy and we don't even know it.

May God help us all. Blessings my brothers and my Sisters.

What do you think?:prayingm::prayingm::prayingf:

Manscottell

View Profile
Posted : 10 Feb, 2012 10:17 AM

What do you say?

Manscottell

View Profile
DO WOMEN REALLY KNOW WHAT MEN WANT, WHY CAN'T THEY MEET OUR NEEDS?.
Posted : 10 Feb, 2012 07:14 AM

Serenity,

People that have not falling in love with LOVE whose name is GOD, have never experienced love, it is impossible to love themselves or give love to others man or woman. You cannot sell what you don't have. Relationship takes Patience, commiment and understanding but people get into relationships presnting a counterfeit picture of themselves, they expect their needs to be met and not caring or concerned if the others needs are being met. To know God is to know LOVE. Seek God first and His righteousness and all other gift will follow. Wisdom, Love, compassion, endurance and othergift of the fruits of the Spirit,l this applies to both men and women.Real love never fails.

Manscottell

View Profile
Posted : 9 Feb, 2012 08:09 PM

Angelforlove,

All he can do is try to find out her needs by listening to her with great patience and if he really loves her, he will try to meet those needs. What is sweeter than to give your love all of you without reservations.

Manscottell

View Profile
Posted : 9 Feb, 2012 06:34 PM

Goodgirl,

you must be one in a million, but I respect your opinion.

Manscottell

View Profile
Posted : 9 Feb, 2012 04:10 PM

Women can't meet men needs because we are from two different planets, we don't have the same compositions, we don't think alike. No wonder most relationships don't work.

Women are looking for THEIR KNIGHT AND SHINING ARMOR, men are looking for A CARE TAKER, maybe if there is an open and honest discussion before getting into relationships, it might be a place to start. Each party making their needs known and if the other party cannot meet those demands, maybe the relationship shouldn't start.

Both sides play a guessing game.

Do you really know what it takes to keep a man, to play his mom.

What do you say?

Manscottell

View Profile
Am I Blessed Like this?
Posted : 8 Feb, 2012 06:20 PM

The Sermon on the Mount is the code of conduct for Christ disciples or Christians, stay within the perimeters and be blessed, outside of those guidelines, you have nothing coming.

Manscottell

View Profile
How Many Times Have YOU?!!!...
Posted : 8 Feb, 2012 05:40 PM

Jesus is the word of God anytime we disobey the word we deny Christ, I do it and catch myself and repent. We are all God's work in progress, only Christ can perfect us.

Page : 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14