Author Thread
irc1

View Profile
At what age will a girl turn into a woman??
Posted : 5 Oct, 2020 07:28 AM

i wonder why this room is called ask a girl. For me a girl is a child, who will be a woman, when she turn 18.

But how about you?

irc1

View Profile
Democracy is an illusion
Posted : 29 Sep, 2020 11:26 AM

Well, off it is, when USa twice now have got a president, who got fever votes than the other.

You have big troubles with you elections laws. USA could learn a lot about good election laws from Denmark.

irc1

View Profile
Stalkers
Posted : 26 Sep, 2020 02:44 PM

So what? If they wants to see your profile. They can make a new one.

irc1

View Profile
A QUESTION TO THE MEN
Posted : 31 Aug, 2020 02:44 PM

No, but i am willing to have long distance friendships.

irc1

View Profile
Look and not message
Posted : 12 Jun, 2020 05:50 AM

First, men are not old, when they are over 60. They can still produce. Woman at their 60 cant. They usually stop with that late 30 start 40.

and yes many men, want to find a woman to start a life with, where they both are the same place in life. And that can be difficult, to find a woman, with no children, never married, never had a long term relationship, where they live with the man and so on.

irc1

View Profile
Longest Profile
Posted : 25 Aug, 2019 04:45 AM

Stalking??? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL you have to go to the profile, to see the stats and what she have written in her text. If there are any, mostly there are not.

irc1

View Profile
Would you move to a new area for a potential relationship?
Posted : 22 Aug, 2019 04:26 AM

No, there no place in the world like Denmark. If i should move, it should either be Ireland, New Zealand, south Spain or the western coast of Scotland.

irc1

View Profile
Where can i ask a woman?
Posted : 28 Jul, 2019 05:48 AM

As i dont want to ask girl, aka a child, where can i then ask a woman?

irc1

View Profile
Long distance
Posted : 28 Jul, 2019 05:46 AM

Can you support the same lifestyle in your country, as a man from to example the western Europe can.

irc1

View Profile
Long distance
Posted : 28 Jul, 2019 05:44 AM

What do you mean my long distance relationship?? I see stupid women, thinking they are in a relationship, with a man they never have met!

Thats totally stupid, I could never commit myself to another person, whom I have never met face to face.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5