Author Thread
irc1

View Profile
Stupid rule should be changed
Posted : 30 Nov, 2018 06:21 AM

No you are wrong, the age of the person stands just right to the profile name.

irc1

View Profile
Posted : 26 Nov, 2018 03:30 PM

you can see all profiles, so then you can send to all. No think it should be okay, if this woman have visit me, even she can see i am out of her age limit. Then i feel she have open the door. And it gives you the right to write to her one message. And if she answer another and so on.

irc1

View Profile
Posted : 26 Nov, 2018 04:50 AM

I have had a visit on my profile from a woman also living here in DK. I wanted to write to her, and tell her thanks for her visit. But i cant, because i am out of her age limit.

Then i surgest 1 of 2 things, that should be changed in the rules

1) people cant visit persons, who is not into there age limit

or

2) if a person visit a person out of there age limit, then it is open to write to this person. Because, why visit a persons profile, if they are out of there age limit.

irc1

View Profile
Changing of rules
Posted : 3 Aug, 2017 02:48 PM

Today a women visit me on my profile. So when i checked her out, i wanted to write to her, and kindly say thanks for her visit on my profile. But i could not do that, because i was out of her age limit.

So now here it comes, i think it should be possible to write to a person, who visit your profile. As as this person open the door, to its profile.

Also because, why have an age limit, and then vaste time to visit someone out of this age limit, thats to strange to me.

So i hope this age limit rules can be changed, so if someone visit a person out of there age limit, this person can write a message this person.

irc1

View Profile
pros and cons
Posted : 5 May, 2017 01:03 AM

You are right the search engine are very bad, i want to search for women online in Europe - EU, but to do that, i have to search for every country one by one. I takes to much time to do so. so i give up.

The seach engine is for me, the must important tool, at a page like this.

irc1

View Profile
Girl, woman and lady
Posted : 1 May, 2017 12:54 PM

Just to mention, a woman are not a lady because she is a woman. A lady is a special woman, with good manners, good language and good behaviour.

irc1

View Profile
Girl, woman and lady
Posted : 20 Apr, 2017 04:17 AM

hi

What is in our opinion, the difference between a girl, a woman and a lady? If there any in your opinion?

irc1

View Profile
Asking for my email
Posted : 15 Jan, 2017 08:47 AM

hi

Recently, i have been written with this woman, for a week or so, maybe 5-6 messages at all, and now she wants my emai.

Her reason to ask for my email are, she wants to write there. Hmm. But i then i told her, i think, as long we only should write to each other, this place are fine with me. and now she dont reply this message.

Could this profile be a good or a bad profile?

Claus

irc1

View Profile
what stops u from contacting a woman?
Posted : 7 Nov, 2016 08:29 AM

Her age, if she has been married before and if she has children. The way she write her profile. He wishes to a partner.

irc1

View Profile
grow woman wants to marriage a teenager
Posted : 20 Aug, 2015 08:42 AM

can anybody give me a good reason, why a grow woman age 28 wants to marry a boy 18 year old??

I dont really understand.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5