Author Thread
irc1

View Profile
Separated women from the Phillipines
Posted : 9 Aug, 2015 11:39 AM

hi

if the court declares ur legally separated, then u cant have any legal spouse.

As there, many here lives together withput marriage. And thats fine if it between 2 citizen, but the danish law, and maybe even the EU says, you can not get a Family Reunification, means the spouse, can not get a residence permit. So you foreigner spouse, can only get a tourist visa, for 90 days, and have to be out for 3 month before she can get a new one. And sorry to say, i dont think thats a stable relationship, and it will also cost a lot money in airtickets and visa, around 40-47000 PHP, i dont think many regular men can afford that to long.

So for me i think practical too, and dont look after them. Unfortunalety, i have to started to write with a woman, and then she after some weeks tell me, she are seperated. And not single.

But again, i the mather of the catholic believe, i understand, they also dont like divorce and sex before marriage, and then off course children not born in a non marriage. So then i cant understand, i see so many profiles with children. And when you then know that people from you country goes to church a lot, ans also pray a lot, why do they then do sex??? Dont you believe in the words from the local priest??? I cant really understand it.

irc1

View Profile
Posted : 9 Aug, 2015 04:22 AM

What does OP means? Is that me?

irc1

View Profile
Posted : 7 Aug, 2015 01:39 AM

Yes i allready know about that, and how costly it is. But i think that problem there, because so few have the money to pay for it.

To example a divorce in Denmark cost 900 Dkr ~ ca 132 US$ And thats that.

irc1

View Profile
Posted : 5 Aug, 2015 05:03 AM

hi

Why does separated women from the Phillipines seach for a partner in here??? As you are from the Phillipines you cant get a divorce. That means you cant marry a new partner.

Please tell me why??

irc1

View Profile
Feeling of abandonment
Posted : 4 Jun, 2015 03:12 PM

So even your profile says you are single, you will still wait for this man??

How many times have you met??

irc1

View Profile
How can an angel break my heart!
Posted : 29 May, 2015 06:52 AM

what is a snow prince?

irc1

View Profile
Foreign women working in Arab countries
Posted : 28 May, 2015 07:51 AM

Ni dont want to visit them at there home country, one of the reason i am looking for woman at the arabic countries, is because it is closer to Denmark. I want to find one close to me. So it is easy, fast and cheap to visit her for a short weekend, to example friday to sunday.

I dont want to waste a lot of time and money to fly far away, for the first meet, and then when we meet, it turns out to be a big mistake.

So a woman living near by me, is the best. Better visit her short first time, and then next time arrive to example on wednesday, and then bring her back with me friday, for a weekend here. So she can see, if Denmark is a place she would like to live in.

And there also women who writes they are seeking for a man to many, do they think there should go 2-3 years before marriage, no i dont think any man will wait that long. And yes me neither.

irc1

View Profile
Foreign women working in Arab countries
Posted : 25 May, 2015 07:26 AM

hi there

Please explain me, why does foreign women working in Arab countries after a relationship??

I have been writing with such a woman, and when i then surgest her, i one day could fly down and meet her and see if we are capable together, she told me, this is not possibel, do to some rules in this arabic country.

This is not my first experience i have had about this. So i wonder, why does these woman working in arab countries seeks for men, when they cant meet with a man there?? I sounds so strange for me.

Could anybody give me a good explanation for this, for truly i cant find any.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5