Author Thread
Guardian143

View Profile
Can a Christian woman wear a sexy dress?
Posted : 2 Aug, 2013 05:35 PM

Thank you ladies for your conscious reply. You restored my faith in Christian women.

Guardian143

View Profile
The sins of Jeroboam
Posted : 1 Aug, 2013 05:35 PM

2 Timothy 3:1-5 But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come. For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, revilers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving, irreconcilable, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good, treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, holding to a form of godliness, although they have denied its power; Avoid such men as these.

It is very clear that we are living in the last days. We can see this from the lifestyles of "Preachers of L.A." show. Many are peddling the prosperity gospel and cheap grace. The danger lies from within the church and from without in concert with the devil, world and the flesh. Watch and pray.

Guardian143

View Profile
politics why i think the supreme court really rules us to the dark side
Posted : 1 Aug, 2013 05:26 PM

wykd1,

You don't sound a Christian. Still you're entitled to your opinion as well. Now when you that America is founded on religious freedom but on the same vein say it was not intended to very Christian sounds conflicting. There is a big difference between religious freedom and freedom from religion.

The fact is the government is now forcing its beliefs on the faith community. I can give you several examples but I will not belabor my point. America has forgotten its biblical foundation this is why we are in such a mess. There is only one rule to live - What Would Jesus Do?

Guardian143

View Profile
Israel and Palestine resume peace talks/negotiations
Posted : 1 Aug, 2013 05:16 PM

There are significant hurdles to overcome to this peace process. Only one way for this to happen, is for Israel to be pressured to seek peace. Israel is in a position of strength now. It has the bargaining chips so to speak. Regardless of the scenario, this peace is the false peace that will be ushered by the anti-Christ. Not there yet but on our way.

Israelis are already preparing the Temple instruments for the construction and it might be that archeology might prove that the real site is not the present site of the Dome of the Rock but on another thereby allowing its construction.

Guardian143

View Profile
Can a Christian woman wear a sexy dress?
Posted : 1 Aug, 2013 05:06 PM

I know women nowadays are liberated and feel they can wear what they want. But let's say, you're going to meet Jesus, should you wear something that is inappropriate?

We men are bombarded by so much sexual images all around 24/7. I really wish that church will be a safe place but even there we see cleavage left and right. Am I being a prude or is it biblical to advocate for modesty?

Guardian143

View Profile
loneliness the hardest thing on earth
Posted : 18 Jun, 2013 01:31 AM

I'm already 43 but still waiting for the right one. Not to say I am passively waiting but trying to do my part but still waiting on God to send me who He has prepared for me.

In the meantime, try to keep busy. Loneliness seems to creep in when we are focused too much on ourselves. I find joy in serving others especially in the church. Keep on developing friendships with singles and who knows one of them might be the one.

God bless

Guardian143

View Profile
Tebow-Perry
Posted : 10 Jun, 2013 03:54 PM

Katy Perry has gone into the dark side. Perish the thought

Guardian143

View Profile
Were there warning signs?
Posted : 10 Jun, 2013 03:28 PM

Thanks Bro. Had a good laugh. I live in the Bay Area so i know what you're talking about. I always pray that God delivers me from raging liberal feminists. I'd rather hang myself.

Guardian143

View Profile
interracial dating
Posted : 9 Jun, 2013 05:56 PM

If you find a non-Christian woman that likes you then bring her to your church. If it's God's will then she will convert. Problem solved.

Guardian143

View Profile
The question all men hate to answer
Posted : 9 Jun, 2013 05:51 PM

I always plead the fifth!

Page : 1 2 3 4