Author Thread
Guardian143

View Profile
Why Do Oriental Women Prefer White Men?
Posted : 9 Jun, 2013 05:43 PM

I'm Asian so I think I know something about them.

1. They're very attracted to Caucasian men. they like to have light skin which is a sign of beauty in Asia.

2. White men come off as confident and financially stable. Boith qualities are desirable if the women since Asian men are not too demonstrative.

Just to let you know, not all of them are born-again Christian. Ask what church she attends and her beliefs about Jesus, Mary, salvation and the like. That is, if you care about these things.

Guardian143

View Profile
Mayweather v Pacquiou
Posted : 9 Jun, 2013 05:17 PM

Pacquiao recently met the Lord and is not helping his constituents as a congressman. Aside from that, he is fighting human trafficking.

A classy champ who lives for God. God bless Manny!

Guardian143

View Profile
i want asian girlfriend
Posted : 9 Jun, 2013 05:13 PM

Hey bro.

I got tons of Asian, specifically filipina friends back home.

I'm no pimp. lol. I just want to help out my friends who is finding it hard to find a Christian man in our country. most of the men are Catholic so it doesn't count. I know several professional, mature Christian ladies. Some are attractive and some are plain but always caring. Filipinas are known to treat their husbands very well. Are you evangelical or anything of the sort?

Just let me know and I will help you. No problem. I want to help you so God can help me find my blondie. hehe.

I believe in the law of sowing and reaping.

God bless!

Guardian143

View Profile
I am so confused. Please help.
Posted : 9 Jun, 2013 05:03 PM

Dear sister,

Why would a good Christian man want to call you - his woman when you haven't had a relationship yet. That is odd. If something is out of the ordinary then be extra careful.

If he does contact you. Go to a public place where there's lots of people. That dude gives off an odd vibe. Just saying.

God bless

Page : 1 2 3 4