Author Thread
lovehope3

View Profile
Rejoicing in Rejection :)
Posted : 13 Aug, 2013 05:40 PM

It's better to be rejected by people for living right than it is to be Rejected by JESUS for living wrong. Matt 7:21- Let's get Really Ready! AMEN. :applause:

lovehope3

View Profile
Judging a Book by it's cover :)
Posted : 13 Aug, 2013 05:38 PM

Never Judge a Book by it's Cover. Many Bibles have dark covers, but in the inside is True Light BLESS JESUS CHRIST, my LORD. This includes the past of others and even one's physical appearance.

ALL GLORY BE TO GOD THE FAITHFUL FATHER THROUGH JESUS CHRIST HIS BELOVED SON, BY THE POWER OF THE GLORIOUS AND BLESSED HOLY GHOST. AMEN.

By yours Truly (T. J. B.)

lovehope3

View Profile
Celibacy Praise :)
Posted : 13 Aug, 2013 05:33 PM

GOD keeps me Celibate and I often hate it. But I have to Love the fact that GOD Loves me so Much that HE'S preserving me for something Real Good. BLESS JESUS!

lovehope3

View Profile
Singlehood Preparation
Posted : 13 Aug, 2013 05:30 PM

The harder the experiences we endure being single, the more we should appreciate and value the love GOD brings to us in that special mate. BLESS JESUS!

ALL GLORY BE TO GOD THE FAITHFUL FATHER THROUGH JESUS CHRIST HIS BELOVED SON, BY THE POWER OF THE GLORIOUS AND BLESSED HOLY GHOST. :) AMEN.

By Thaddeus Joseph Beaulieu

lovehope3

View Profile
Cdff wicked advertisements
Posted : 10 Jun, 2013 05:57 AM

Same post is in biblical question section here's the latest comment:

First of all, if you did not look you would not know that the magazine was there nor what was on the magazine: so you had to have looked in order to have seen.

Second of all there are hundreds and hundreds of people that we may see within a week and you can't tell me that you would not look at a woman who was half dressed, if she walks right past you without you knowing it. You would see her and say wow that woman is half dressed. Just like you saw the woman on the side of your streen, you looked at her, that's how you knew she was there.

Now there's a difference between looking and staring. Moreso, there's a difference between looking in lust and looking in disgust.

Disgust is what prompted me to post this topic in the first place. On Facebook you see things & people dressed certain ways and it's expected. It's just that on a professing Christian site you don't expect for certain things to be advertised. Again, Mormonism was advertised. It's amazing how those so call "cookies" don't follow me anywhere else that I go but to this site: advertising things that I have No interest in.

Also, by GOD'S GRACE, I do know what it means to exercise control, but I'm pretty sure that if two naked men were sitting on your front lawn, you would not just say to yourself nor to your family "Hey just overlook it and control yourself." No, you would take steps to correct the situation. The same if you seen them sitting in church kissing. Life is not always about turning your head and looking the other way. Oftentimes corrective action must be taken. Someone needs to do or say something. ALL GLORY TO GOD. BLESS YOU LORD JESUS CHRIST. AMEN.

lovehope3

View Profile
Cdff Wicked Advertisements
Posted : 10 Jun, 2013 05:52 AM

First of all, if you did not look you would not know that the magazine was there nor what was on the magazine: so you had to have looked in order to have seen.

Second of all there are hundreds and hundreds of people that we may see within a week and you can't tell me that you would not look at a woman who was half dressed, if she walks right past you without you knowing it. You would see her and say wow that woman is half dressed. Just like you saw the woman on the side of your streen, you looked at her, that's how you knew she was there.

Now there's a difference between looking and staring. Moreso, there's a difference between looking in lust and looking in disgust.

Disgust is what prompted me to post this topic in the first place. On Facebook you see things & people dressed certain ways and it's expected. It's just that on a professing Christian site you don't expect for certain things to be advertised. Again, Mormonism was advertised. It's amazing how those so call "cookies" don't follow me anywhere else that I go but to this site: advertising things that I have No interest in.

Also, by GOD'S GRACE, I do know what it means to exercise control, but I'm pretty sure that if two naked men were sitting on your front lawn, you would not just say to yourself nor to your family "Hey just overlook it and control yourself." No, you would take steps to correct the situation. The same if you seen them sitting in church kissing. Life is not always about turning your head and looking the other way. Oftentimes corrective action must be taken. Someone needs to do or say something. ALL GLORY TO GOD. BLESS YOU LORD JESUS CHRIST. AMEN.

lovehope3

View Profile
Posted : 5 Jun, 2013 05:51 PM

So Mark are you saying that you see Zero dating site advertisements on here?

lovehope3

View Profile
Posted : 4 Jun, 2013 11:24 AM

Exactly my point. Why don't the owners of this site block such wicedness? Facebook makes billions from advertisements. That how websites make their money. But as a Christian professing site, there should be less leniency when it comes to advertisements. IN JESUS' GREAT LOVE. AMEN.

lovehope3

View Profile
Posted : 4 Jun, 2013 07:19 AM

Ironically those advertisements are no longer there today. Now that must be a first. Now it's a "chocolate" advertisement for some beverage. But that's better than what was there.

P.S. No I don't search for chocolate nor beverages. :) There goes your Yahoo and Google theory. But thanks for removing those bad advertisements. Please keep it that way for myself and all members and visitors of this site. Praise JESUS CHRIST. ALL GLORY TO GOD. AMEN.

lovehope3

View Profile
Cdff wicked advertisements
Posted : 4 Jun, 2013 07:11 AM

Yes that is bad! He should be rebuked. BLESS JESUS!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5