View Profile
Wanting to get Married
Posted : 7 Feb, 2013 02:32 PM

Cmae, I have a testimony especially for you. Email me :glow:

lovehope3

View Profile
Would you give me a chance with your heart
Posted : 7 Feb, 2013 02:27 PM

Thanks for your input, but I at least want to hear from a sister out there. I see many have looked at the post, so I want to know why no resposes. lol Many it's one of those "female' avoided questions. Just when you thought you had women all figured out...lol GOD BLESS :) Moving right along...lol:applause:

lovehope3

View Profile
Posted : 6 Feb, 2013 08:22 PM

Wow! Came back to check the responses. Nearly two days and zero responses. Should I take that as a yes or a no? Lol

lovehope3

View Profile
Posted : 5 Feb, 2013 10:57 AM

Greetings & Love, Ladies :) Based on my profile, would you give me a chance to get to know you? Why or why not? Honest answers, please. :) Thanks!

Much Love in CHRIST JESUS :)

lovehope3

View Profile
Marry me?
Posted : 14 Jan, 2013 06:39 AM

Actually in foreign countries, women do tend to marry Americans much faster. And you can be with someone for years and never know them. Added to that, people do change (not always for the better). Issac married Rebecca the first day he saw her. But she was clearly chosen of GOD for him. Sex is to only come after marriage. Many delay marriage because they are having sex. If the answer to marriage is "let's wait", the answer to sex must be the same. :)

Page : 1 2 3 4 5