Author Thread
davie1969

View Profile
Thumbs down to email restrictions
Posted : 24 Oct, 2008 05:49 PM

i see your point although i never thought of it that way. i personaly have an open (no restriction)setting on my mail and think it would be best if everyone did the same but you have to respect others decicions. one way round it might be to view there profile that way thay out of curiosty view yours and will contact you and you can then reply.wishing you all the best

davie

davie1969

View Profile
Y do guys...?
Posted : 24 Oct, 2008 11:13 AM

sorry i have absolutly now idea why he did this and you setainly dont sound like you desrved to be treeted like that.

you did say this was the first time it has happend so treat it like the isolated instance it is and move on his loss not yours.

hope this helps

god bless

davie

:party:

davie1969

View Profile
walking away...
Posted : 24 Oct, 2008 10:53 AM

sounds like you have had a very raw deel.

try not to judge all men by this sounds like you are better of without him i understand that wont make you feel any better but dont get hung up over it Gods man for you wont be far away. hope you find him soon.:glow:

God bless

davie.

davie1969

View Profile
Going Back To My Ex:10-8-8
Posted : 24 Oct, 2008 10:44 AM

not sure on this one my first thought is do you love him?i dont think it would be right to get back together just because its the easy option.howefer if you are both in love and the laws have made it easyer for you to be together why not???

seek God and follow your heart.

hope and pray things work out for both of you

God bless

davie

davie1969

View Profile
do guys care about someone past history...?
Posted : 24 Oct, 2008 10:32 AM

thought i'd add my thuoghts again just my opinion.

unfotunatly there is no definate answer as you have probably seen from the replies.

first and formost if you have asked God for forgiveness of your "history" he has and has erased it totaly so try not to get hung up on it forgive yourself and move on.

it sould not be a problem for a guy we all have a past we have all made mistakes.

if he really loves you it souldent be a problem.

hope thi helps and you find the man of your dreams.

god bless

davie

davie1969

View Profile
is anyone here
Posted : 24 Oct, 2008 10:08 AM

sorry ladies:rolleyes:

seem to have" jumped the gun"thanks to you ladies who have replied.

God bess you all and hope and pray you all find what you need from here.

davie:applause:

davie1969

View Profile
is anyone here
Posted : 21 Oct, 2008 01:33 AM

this may sound stupid but 'is there anyone there'.i have not been here long only a couple of weeks but have spent some time serching and mailing some of you girls out there. i come home from work look at my mesages only to see 'message not yet read'. the only thing i can think of is that people post there profile then get sidetracked or something and never come back to the site. if any of you use the site regularly and fancy getting in tuch please do. i promise to read it and reply. God bless

davie

davie1969

View Profile
hello all from bonny scotland
Posted : 16 Oct, 2008 05:18 AM

hi all:waving: i'm new to this and still trying to find my way round.

just wanted to say hi and feel free to few my profile and send me a message or a wink love to here from.

hope you find what you need from this site.

gad bless davie:applause: