Author Thread
DavidD250

View Profile
Why would a girl ask a guy if he think's she's ugly?
Posted : 10 Sep, 2012 07:06 PM

I was asked this by a friend. I replied and told her she was beautiful. Stunning even. One of the more beautiful girls I know.

She's told me that she has had some guys tell her she was ugly in the past yet I don't see how they can think that.

DavidD250

View Profile
Why would a girl ask a guy if he think's she's ugly?
Posted : 10 Sep, 2012 06:16 PM

Lack of confidence? Curious about how she seems him? Possible crush? Something else?

DavidD250

View Profile
What do guys find attractive?
Posted : 20 Aug, 2012 12:05 AM

Loves God, down to earth, very kind, understanding, patient, funny, romantic and affectionate, smart and intelligent, cares about everyone.

DavidD250

View Profile
Why do I get a lot of response from girls from the Phillipines?
Posted : 19 Aug, 2012 11:47 PM

I also am getting mostly views from Filipinas. It's starting to bother me. I had a gf that was a Filipina and we had a great relationship, even though we mostly talked on Skype, but long distance and not being able to find work hurt it in the long run. I felt really bad because I felt convinced we were for each other. She felt the same way, but some issues happened. I felt like she seemed ideal, she had that love of God and down to earth character that seems hard to find in many American girls.

I have quite a few Filipina friends and they are very nice people, but I feel I can't do a long distance relationship again. Unless God somehow makes a miracle happen where I can go to the Philippines easily or at least make it so I can help a filipina come here.

DavidD250

View Profile
Hi I am David
Posted : 18 Aug, 2012 03:44 PM

Look forward to discussing things and getting to know people here. God willing, I meet that special girl here. Though I noticed it's mostly Filipina's checking me out lol.

Page : 1 2 3