Author Thread
INHIMALONEISTAND

View Profile
Question about "guy friends"
Posted : 29 Aug, 2012 06:43 AM

Well, while there is no rule she probably is doing it out of respect for her boyfriend. I believe that there is still room to be friends but she should incorporate her boyfriend into the mix. Some men and women get a little jelous if their other half has a friend of the opposite sex, but if they are all friends it is works a out a lot better.

I hope I made some sense and helped you a little!!

God Bless! :glow:

INHIMALONEISTAND

View Profile
RESPECT
Posted : 28 Aug, 2012 02:10 PM

SO TRUE!!!:applause:

INHIMALONEISTAND

View Profile
REAL CHRISTIAN MEN
Posted : 28 Aug, 2012 12:35 PM

Exeedingjoy,

I know what you mean, I have met a couple off of another christian website that claimed to be Christian but thought it was ok to have sex outside of marriage or get drunk and all sort of things. Sometimes I wonder what Bible these people are reading.

It's really quite disappointing to me, but I know that if it is the Lords will for my life He will reveal the right one to me in His time....

INHIMALONEISTAND

View Profile
REAL CHRISTIAN MEN
Posted : 28 Aug, 2012 10:43 AM

Ok, so you have probably heard this same questions a hundred times, but really, are there any real Christian men out there? It seems to me that they are all taken, not looking, live too far, or too old for me. Sure there are many who claim to be Christian, but once you start talking to them other things are revealed to you. I do not want to bad talk anyone, I just really want to know if there are any out there or should I just give up. :zzzz:

INHIMALONEISTAND

View Profile
(Funny) Facts about women.
Posted : 27 Aug, 2012 02:01 PM

LOL!! Love it !!:ROFL:

INHIMALONEISTAND

View Profile
Promises, promises...well it's over!
Posted : 24 Aug, 2012 08:03 AM

I am sorry but you sound like a little spoiled child who didn't get their way. Is not God's will more important than our own? Who are you to question the God of the universe? He is ALL knowing. He knows the plans He has for your life He knows your past and your future. Did you ever think that He may be trying to teach you and your future bride (that He already knows) some things that He feels are very important for your marriage to work. God's timing is not ours and He will work ALL things out for the good to those who love Him. Maybe you need to keep your focus on Him, maybe that is what He is waiting for, your 100% surrendering to Him. He wants you to love Him more than anything or anyone else.

INHIMALONEISTAND

View Profile
Once saved always saved?
Posted : 24 Aug, 2012 07:14 AM

Thank you!

INHIMALONEISTAND

View Profile
Once saved always saved?
Posted : 24 Aug, 2012 06:42 AM

Hi Bloodnot,

These verses to me mean that our salvation has nothing to do with what we did but all about what God did for us, his chosen, and if we are truely saved we will not lose our salvation because it was God who started it within us. This I truely believe but it is interesting to hear what others believe.

One thing that my dad and I talked about, and I am not really sure how I feel about this, is that Jesus did not die for everyone but for only his elect or chosen. While I know there are many scriptures that talk about the elect and his chosen what really confuses me is some of the other verses like John 3:16. There it says, and I am sure you know, For God so loved the WORLD that He gave His only begotten Son that WHOSOEVER believeth in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. My question is doesn't the world mean the whole world and doesn't whosoever mean whoever? Iknow this is kind of off the original subject but these are things that I am asking God to show me. I would like to hear what you think.

By the way thank you all for not arguing but discussing these topics. This was not to start arguments but to discuss these topics!!

God Bless!!!

INHIMALONEISTAND

View Profile
guy friends
Posted : 23 Aug, 2012 04:49 PM

I am sorry msmarvel I did not mean to offend you in any way and yes I do agree with you when it comes to the woman being meek and the man being the aggresor. However, in this situation, I think it would be best for her to share her feelings because it seems that she is waiting around for someone who may not even share her same feelings. Not only that in any kind of relationship we need to be open and honest. I am sorry if you took it any other way than that. I did not mean to offend anyone.You are also absolutely correct we do need to seek God first before getting in any kind of relationship.I just feel it would be best for her to get it out in the open and in the light so she can move on with her life. If you ask me she seems very confused. Above all else she should seek Gods wisdom.

God Bless and please forgive me

Juanita

INHIMALONEISTAND

View Profile
guy friends
Posted : 23 Aug, 2012 02:23 PM

Confusion comes from the enemy....

For any good relationship to work there must be open honest communication. Playing hard to get just because you think a woman is not supposed to make the first move is not the answer. Just think about it the quicker you get the conversation over with the quicker you will know tha answer. And if he does run than you will know he isn't the one. I would definitley pray before you have the conversation and ask God to guide you and go from there. I really think you need to just go for it and see what happens.

Page : 1 2 3 4