Author Thread
INHIMALONEISTAND

View Profile
guy friends
Posted : 23 Aug, 2012 02:11 PM

I am not sure I completely agree with you msmarvel. What about Ruth and Boaz?

I think in any relationship there needs to be open communication and if you are feeling something it should be discussed. Hiding things and leaving it in the dark can cause confusion and arguments. I think bringing her feelings to the light and in the open is the best thing to do. If he runs, then he wasn't the one.

But that is just my two cents!! :yay:

INHIMALONEISTAND

View Profile
Once saved always saved?
Posted : 23 Aug, 2012 01:51 PM

Excellent question INHIMALONEISTAND.

Philippians 1:6 being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

I believe i am secure in Christ my redeemer, because i did nothing to deserve his free gift of grace.

:applause:

I so agree.... What an awsome and mighty God we serve!! He and He alone deserves all of our praise.

INHIMALONEISTAND

View Profile
Once saved always saved?
Posted : 23 Aug, 2012 01:31 PM

I am not taking anything criticle and thank you for being so polite,. I do agree with you anything that does not align right with the Word of God is incorrect. I just wanted to hear other peoples perspectives. I believe that if we are truely saved we are always saved. However, that does not give us the right to abuse grace. My fear for some that believe once saved always saved seem to believe it is ok to continue in their sin because they are saved and always will be. Now I know we are all sinners and we all sin but that doesn't give us the right to willingly disobey God.

:glow:

INHIMALONEISTAND

View Profile
Once saved always saved?
Posted : 23 Aug, 2012 12:22 PM

Well said. I am Pentacostal but my dad is a reformed calvanist.(Baptist) We had a very interesting conversation the other day that has made me want to dig a little deeper. I mean, I know I really do not have to have the "right " answer on this subject because all that matters is that I am born again and I have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, but I do find that learning about other doctrine is very interesting.

INHIMALONEISTAND

View Profile
What do you look for in a profile?
Posted : 23 Aug, 2012 12:08 PM

So gentlemen, my question to you is what do you look for in a profile. What catches your attention? Is it the picture or her actual profile? Would you even look at a profile if it did not have a picture?

INHIMALONEISTAND

View Profile
Once saved always saved?
Posted : 23 Aug, 2012 12:02 PM

I am interested to hear some views on this topic. Please do not argue but I would like to hear some different perspectives on this. Treat eachother with respect.... Remember we are all Christians and we are to love one another.:waving:

INHIMALONEISTAND

View Profile
Anyone from milwaukee, Wisconsin or the surrounding areas?
Posted : 23 Aug, 2012 10:51 AM

Just wanting to know if there is anyone out there from this area. Seems like everyone is so far away. How are you supposed to have a relationship with someone who lives 100 miles away? LOL!!:yay:

INHIMALONEISTAND

View Profile
SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE!!!
Posted : 23 Aug, 2012 06:39 AM

I am so glad to see that there are some who also believe this to be wrong. I was beginning to think that no one believed the Bible to be true. It is very clear in the Bible that we are not to have sex outside of marriage. However, it seems like many only believe that to be true for the young kids or that it does not pertain to us anymore. The word of God says that He is the same yesterday, today, and forever. So with that said, why wouldn't His Word hold true for today?

INHIMALONEISTAND

View Profile
I'm not sure it's worth following God anymore.
Posted : 22 Aug, 2012 12:06 PM

While I truely am sorry for all you have gone through you must realize that these types of things in our lives are to make us stronger. God works ALL things out for good for those who love Him.There is a reason your marriage did not work out. We may not always understand or know why we have to go through the things we do but God does. He knew this was going to happen even before you were born and He knows what your future holds you must trust Him and keep your focus on Him. Now I know this is hard especially when you have hurts, pain, struggles,and circumstances all around you but if you take the focus off of yourself and focus on the One who can help, heal, and restore you it makes it much easier. He is the Lover of your soul and in Him and Him alone will you find ALL that you need.

INHIMALONEISTAND

View Profile
guy gets married without kissing his woman all during courtship
Posted : 21 Aug, 2012 11:59 AM

First of all I would have to say if she is the one God has picked out for you then you can bet she will be absolutely perfect. In every way!! Trust in your God and let Him do the deciding and guiding. He has someone perfect for you you only need to keep your focus on Him and what He has for you.

Page : 1 2 3 4