Author Thread
INHIMALONEISTAND

View Profile
suspicious about this girl she wants to meet but doesn't call me up
Posted : 21 Aug, 2012 11:31 AM

Please be careful... I say this because there are many scammers on these types of sites. I actually ran into one on a different Christian dating site. It took me almost a week to realize it. I finally did a google search on him name, email, and phone number. It could not be traced... This got me questioning even more. Eventually i found out he was a scammer and I reported him. There is actually a website called scammers4u that you can enter their email address and I believe their phone number to find out if they are on the scammers list. Obviously these people ues many different emails, phone numbers, and screan names. If you have any doubts about this girl I would really do some researching and digging.

I hope this does not hold true for you but please be careful and God Bless!

INHIMALONEISTAND

View Profile
I've lived it....
Posted : 21 Aug, 2012 10:50 AM

Divorce is never a good or pleasant thing and God does hate it. He also says it is only permissable if there is unfaithfulness. Now with that said, this does not mean that we have the right to talk badly about someone or judge them. Truely we do not know what went on in someones marriage. I personally was married to an unbeliever, I was not a believer when I married him I became a believer after we were married, but he was very emotionally and physically abusive. After many years of praying and trying to get him to go to counseling I felt I had no choice but to divorce him.I also felt that God released me to do so. Now some may believe this was scriptually sound while others will say no absolutley not you should have stayed in that marriage. So I guess my point is who is to judge what is correct and what is not except for God himself. Before casting rocks you really should take a look at your lives. No one sin is worse than another.

INHIMALONEISTAND

View Profile
sex outside of marriage
Posted : 21 Aug, 2012 10:34 AM

So my question to all of you is this... As Christians, are we not to wait for marriage before having sex? I have known many men, (not saying it is only men who think this way) who claim to be Christian men but think it is ok to have sex outside of marriage. So with that said what do you think? Here is some scripture to read and then think about....

For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you abstain from sexual immorality; that each one of you know how to control his own body in holiness and honor, not in the passion of lust like the Gentiles who do not know God. ~1Thesalonians 4:3-5~

I know many do not believe this to hold true anymore or they think it is only for the young children and youth but it is true for us adults also! Jesus said He is the same yesterday, today, and forever so why wouldn't His Word hold true even today?

INHIMALONEISTAND

View Profile
Hello Milwaukee Wisconsin
Posted : 21 Aug, 2012 10:23 AM

Hello from the West side of Milwaukee!!! Its good to know there are some of us on here.

God bless all of you and I pray you find what you are searching for!!

INHIMALONEISTAND

View Profile
HELLO
Posted : 21 Aug, 2012 10:20 AM

Hi everyone, I am Juanita. I look forward to chatting with all of you!!

Page : 1 2 3 4