Author Thread
King18David

View Profile
A wifes submission, the beauty and good it brings.
Posted : 26 Aug, 2012 08:49 AM

GraceUndeserved,

I would like to point out to everyone, that your profile appeared within days of BobBobbins being banned, and exactly 4 days after BBReturns deactivated his or her profile...your first post being the 18th of August.

As to your true identity, there's really no way of knowing, but it could be convenient for a person to have more than one profile so as to try and add credibility to what they say online..

King18David

View Profile
Posted : 26 Aug, 2012 08:31 AM

GraceUndeserved,

I will point out that my dialogue with Will is based upon offline communication between he and myself and 2 other members, where Will openly admits to being BobBobbins, a user who was previously banned. Will stated clearly in these messages, that he would respect the administration here at CDFF, along with other users, and no longer use the profile he is now using.

King18David

View Profile
Posted : 25 Aug, 2012 11:46 PM

"You offered a point of view. I offered a point of view. and so on"

Many people "share" their points of view on these forums, and I think they should feel safe to do so without the fear of getting "pistol whipped" with knowledge - and I'm not singling you out in this. I think this is happening all over the place here.

"You didn't praise me for mine. I didn't praise you for yours. Was that a sin on either of our parts?"

It may be, especially since we're setting a public example of Christ like conduct to others visiting this site.

"Was I evil or malicious to you in some way on this thread?"

I consider many of the people here to be my brothers and sisters in Christ, so it's not just about me.

"What does a comment like "I feel sorry for you" indicate? Should I feel sorry for you, too? I don't get it."

Oh my heavens man, what have all your 200 some odd comments meant, which you've made to others? Who do you think you're kidding?

Look, we all get checked. I've been checked. If you're getting checked, can't you just role with it and grow? That's what I've done in the past, and it's benefited me greatly.

King18David

View Profile
Posted : 25 Aug, 2012 11:07 PM

Hmm,

"Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.", Zechariah 4:6

And,

"He said: �Listen, King Jehoshaphat and all who live in Judah and Jerusalem! This is what the Lord says to you: �Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God�s. 16 Tomorrow march down against them. They will be climbing up by the Pass of Ziz, and you will find them at the end of the gorge in the Desert of Jeruel. 17 You will not have to fight this battle. Take up your positions; stand firm and see the deliverance the Lord will give you, Judah and Jerusalem."

Not to mention all the plagues brought on Egypt through Moses, and Israel's deliverance through the Red Sea. I'm sure many of us could go on and on.

Will, maybe this is why you seem to whip people with God's Word like a slave driver. Because you really do feel that it's your battle.

I feel sorry for you.

When you respond to my post here, as usual, you won't point out any of the good, or be thankful for how God has led me thus far. Instead, you'll take up your sword, and continue to try and wage war with your fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. At this point, I would caution you to be careful that it is not the Lord you're waging war against.

May the Lord be with you.

King18David

View Profile
Posted : 25 Aug, 2012 10:36 PM

Look, I agree that God's Word is spiritual, healing oil, which without, one cannot truly heal, but I do not believe that's what saved the thief hanging on the cross next to Jesus. I believe that some of the broken people on this site, need to be encouraged for the effort they've shown by simply showing up, regardless of their beliefs - an emphasis placed on the individual, over and above their current beliefs, many of which may be similar to the beliefs of the thief next to Christ and the woman wiping Jesus' feet with her hair.

King18David

View Profile
Posted : 25 Aug, 2012 09:58 PM

WillBDunne,

Listen to your words...

"Thanks to your responses, I probably won't do so again in the future. Why? Because folks like you seize on it as an opportunity to promote the fact that you are well beyond people like me in our understanding and maturity."

Thank God Almighty you wrote this big bro, because this is where we all need to be careful with others on this site. The Good Samaritan didn't argue theology with the guy he helped lying in the road�he didn�t ask him what he believed at all. Jesus didn�t question the woman wiping His feet with her hair and tears what she believed in either. Yet there is little doubt that both of these people had faulty beliefs at the time mercy was shown to them.

This site is chalk full of broken, spiritually crippled people who will double cross you in a heartbeat. People like Mephibosheth. Yet when David returned to Jerusalem, he didn�t question Mephibosheth. Why? Because it didn�t matter. Like Christ, he brought Mephibosheth, crippled, disloyal, and sinful, as we are, to his table, to live and eat with him forever.

For my age, the Lord has blessed me with some amount of understanding, but sometimes, I have to leave my suit behind on Sundays along with my understanding, in order to become all things to all people, so that I may by all means save some.

Instead of theology, here�s what many of the people on this site need, and in the following order��and when he saw him, he felt compassion, and came to him and bandaged up his wounds, pouring oil and wine on them; and he put him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn and took care of him.�

Instead of concentrating on where someone�s wrong, pray the Lord would enable us all to build upon what they�ve got right.

King18David

View Profile
Posted : 25 Aug, 2012 06:35 PM

Apostelle,

I'm relatively new here, and haven't read everything in this thread, but what about when God asked Abraham to sacrifice Issac? That seems to be a biblical scenario where a husband's decision to obey God would have devastated his wife, yet brought blessing to the entire world in the end.

This may not fit the context of the discussion, I'm not sure..

King18David

View Profile
Posted : 25 Aug, 2012 06:14 PM

WOOPS :bunny:

My bad :ROFL:

I'm too young to die, please forgive me :bouncy:

King18David

View Profile
Posted : 25 Aug, 2012 05:42 PM

Those are very wise words MrMarvel...for women, and for men. That women and men should use great wisdom in whom they unite themselves with, because regardless what happens, that union will have an affect that will last a lifetime.

King18David

View Profile
I feel old.
Posted : 20 Aug, 2012 03:40 PM

Well, hot diggity dog!

I'mma gonna hav'a HOOTENANNY of'a time, tellin pappy that we've made contact with ma again! He's gonna be happier than a peach orchard skunk I tell ya! UBER happy :bunny: :)

Page : 1 2 3 4 5