Author Thread
Peeches39

View Profile
parallel conversations
Posted : 30 Jul, 2013 01:37 AM

This depends entirely on where our relationship is and what they are talking about.

If we are just friends/starting out. It would be stupid to be bothered coz in case it doesn't work out with you it may work out for them.

If we are engaged or close to marriage and you are talking about commitment to someone else, then there is an issue. If you are talking about other things in life. It's all good!

Peeches39

View Profile
Dressing in dresses instead of jeans and leggings
Posted : 30 Jul, 2013 01:29 AM

This topic is very subjective i can say because i have seen women in trousers looking more modest than those wearing skirts or dresses (u Know those kinds).

It all comes down to What you want to portray when you wear something.

Peeches39

View Profile
Women
Posted : 22 Jul, 2013 01:04 AM

But u know this is a two way street it works both ways. Everyone has something they do not like about themselves and the more u appreciate them for that thing, the more they will love u because it is a sign u have seen their imperfections but have still stuck around.

Peeches39

View Profile
can somebody have feelings for me?
Posted : 15 Mar, 2013 07:21 AM

So all u want are babies? Thats easy.

U just need a fertiliy clinic. I believe there is someone out there for every one.

Keep Praying. u never know.

Peeches39

View Profile
What's up with standards?
Posted : 15 Mar, 2013 07:17 AM

I think standards are important otherwise people would just go off with whoever came along, although sometimes some women may go to far with it i agree.

i think the point is that if u set standards they should be really realistic.

Peeches39

View Profile
Open Letter to All the Women On Here..
Posted : 14 Feb, 2013 06:17 AM

Very good stuff indeed.

But this letter should have gone out to both groups since its a 2 man game.

Well, Chris, you might think it ok 4 a girl to contact u 1st (which i have no problem with personally) but many guys i've met always think its a desperate act. So it wouldn't work all the time.

Peeches39

View Profile
The way to a man's Heart
Posted : 10 Feb, 2013 11:58 PM

@love. Thats a nice one.

@Wonder, are you for real?

Peeches39

View Profile
Am I?
Posted : 18 Jan, 2013 10:44 PM

In addition to that, God said a "HELPER" not someone you could put down and step on whenever u wanted.

So i don't also get the point when u call someone who fights for what is right a feminist!

Peeches39

View Profile
Are there any true Apostolic women on this site?
Posted : 16 Jan, 2013 02:45 AM

Also, have u read the passages about why Jesus came so we may not be limited by the law (something like that) and this whole baptism thing, What exactly do you mean?

Peeches39

View Profile
Are there any true Apostolic women on this site?
Posted : 16 Jan, 2013 02:43 AM

I think you got some of these things wrong.

What is being Apostolic? Because some of those things listed are really not what i would consider.

1st of all God said "Some will speak in tongues, others will lay hands on the sick and get healed ............................"

2ndly i have never read anything about cutting hair/ wearing trousers.

Indecency-Yes, that is something else but one can wear a skirt/dress and be indecent.

#Justsayin'

Page : 1 2