Author Thread
really_54

View Profile
Women and Bikinis on a Christian dating site
Posted : 12 Dec, 2011 10:22 PM

Oops...sorry Angelicah, I copied your quote without checking the spelling. We knew what you meant though. "The way we talk, dress,places we go to should glorify God."

Blessings,

Paul

really_54

View Profile
Posted : 12 Dec, 2011 10:11 PM

Thank you Angelicah for sharing your thoughts: "The way we talk, dress,places we go to should gorify God"...so true.

Blessings,

Paul

really_54

View Profile
CHEMISTRY... what is it?... and... is it important?
Posted : 12 Dec, 2011 10:08 PM

Is no one experiencing chemistry out there? Let's here your thoughts! :dancingp:

Blessings,

Paul

really_54

View Profile
Posted : 6 Dec, 2011 11:06 PM

Thank you wayneo1960 for sharing your views. And I certainly agree with your hope for this woman: "And I hope you come to Jesus some day amen" May it be so. :angel:

Blessings,

Paul

really_54

View Profile
Sharing your past...when is the right time?
Posted : 17 Nov, 2011 10:03 PM

Thank you PerfectlyForgiven for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Blessings,

Paul

really_54

View Profile
Sharing your past...when is the right time?
Posted : 30 Oct, 2011 11:13 AM

karm432..." sometimes its too soon if trust hasnt been built yet." A very good point. Thank you.

Blessings,

Paul

really_54

View Profile
Posted : 25 Oct, 2011 09:46 PM

destinysupplies..."All I can say is if it takes your physical body to get the man, it will probably take that to keep the man."...lots of truth in that statement. Thank you.

Blessings,

Paul

really_54

View Profile
Posted : 16 Oct, 2011 10:11 PM

Thank you Charlene for your insightful comments. May the next man in your life be sent from the Lord and worthy of your love. Song of Solomon 3:1-5.

Blessings,

Paul

really_54

View Profile
Posted : 16 Oct, 2011 07:57 PM

Spiritfilled64... "I believe that chemistry has to work in all areas of the attraction of each individual"...yes I agree, Charlene. Physical chemistry alone will only lead to a shallow relationship. It is obvious from what you shared that the word "chemistry" has left some bitter memories.

As my son had pointed out, chemistry is a mutual thing. You mentioned not being attracted to this guy although he was attracted to you. Do you think the relationship could have worked out even though you were not attracted to him?

I remember talking to a guy many years ago who told me in confidence that he married his wife even though he did not find her attractive at all. And I wondered then what his wife would have thought if she knew that she was not the apple of his eye.

Thanks for sharing.

Blessings,

Paul

really_54

View Profile
Posted : 16 Oct, 2011 12:37 AM

Thank you thegodchaser62 and seeking66 for sharing on this thread.

Blessings,

Paul

Page : 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29