Author Thread
really_54

View Profile
CHEMISTRY... what is it?... and... is it important?
Posted : 31 Dec, 2010 10:23 AM

LadyKristy...I love your analogy of the bees and the flowers.

Thank-you Albuqgrl and bzybee for your thoughts.

Katie64...Your definition of chemistry is so romantic, it makes me want to fall in love. :hearts:

Blessings,

Paul

really_54

View Profile
Are you guilty of "RUDE BEHAVIOUR?"
Posted : 31 Dec, 2010 10:11 AM

Thank-you selkirk1 for your short and sweet candid advice.

Blessings,

Paul

really_54

View Profile
Sharing your past...when is the right time?
Posted : 31 Dec, 2010 09:56 AM

Thank-you iFREENOW and Honeyrose for your thoughts.

Stayinnalive...very good advice. One who hangs on to the baggage of their past is not ready for the present.

Thelordismysheperd... Thank-you for that very wise and heartfelt advice.

Blessings,

Paul

really_54

View Profile
Women and Bikinis on a Christian dating site
Posted : 29 Dec, 2010 09:37 AM

Shepherdingking: Your post is worthy of a story...

Teacher to her six-year olds: "Now class, who would like to tell me what 3 things you should always do before crossing a street?"

Little Johnny eagerly waved his hand at the teacher. "Pick me! Pick me!"

Teacher: "Okay Johnny."

Little Johnny jumped to his feet and proudly proclaimed, "My DOG has BIG teeth!"

Bornagaintoserve: Thank-you for your words of wisdom...worthwhile reading :rocknroll:

Blessings,

Paul

really_54

View Profile
Posted : 27 Dec, 2010 08:44 PM

Good words Pixy. Thank-you for reminding us along with Siylii the difference between shallowness and maturity. And also that women have more value than just their body...well put.

Right on Joeysings. Thank-you for the good in-your-face advice to us men. I hope all the men read this post. God forgive us men for treating their wives in such degradable fashion.

Blessings,

Paul

really_54

View Profile
CHEMISTRY... what is it?... and... is it important?
Posted : 25 Dec, 2010 08:32 PM

Thank-you Blue Brey for sharing your thoughts and Missmayte for your rich insightful comments.

God bless all of you for paricipating in this forum.

Blessings,

Paul

really_54

View Profile
Are you guilty of "RUDE BEHAVIOUR?"
Posted : 25 Dec, 2010 08:11 PM

Thank-you to all who participated in this forum.

Blessings,

Paul

really_54

View Profile
Sharing your past...when is the right time?
Posted : 25 Dec, 2010 07:40 PM

Ordinary Man....Thank-you Stephen for sharing your words of wisdom...worthwhile for all to read.

Heartwritten..."All I can say is there is no one who has had a perfect life."...so true.

Fifth Element...Thanks for your vote of confidence.

I should let everyone know that I hold nothing against this dear lady. Her reaction was simply a wake-up call for me to consider more carefully when one should share their past.

God bless all of you who participated in this forum.

Blessings,

Paul

really_54

View Profile
Posted : 25 Dec, 2010 05:21 PM

dgrimater ...Thank-you Dennis for your clarification. I was not surprised at the angry lady's response. Whether I had been a young man or woman would probably not have made much of a difference. I had a similar response two years ago from a lady who was my age.

And one should note that this lady put her picture up on this dating site for men to look at, not for women to view. And though it is preferable for a woman to counsel her, it is highly unlikely that any woman would be aware of what pictures she had posted.

I certainly recommend Siylii's entire post for interested readers. It's full of wisdom.

Mr. TwoSparrows...LOL funny. :yay:

Blessings,

Paul

really_54

View Profile
Posted : 24 Dec, 2010 09:43 PM

Thank-you ladies for your insightful comments:

Riveroflife..."angry much?".... Yes I would have loved to respond to her letter, but she "blocked" that opportunity. :rolleyes:

Siylii..."But if I were to write her on that subject, I would get just as much flack."... You're probably right.

bcpianogal..."And just maybe she will think long and hard about her clothing appearance."....I sincerely hope so.

Blessings,

Paul

Page : 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31