Author Thread
outdoorswoman26

View Profile
fasting advice
Posted : 2 Mar, 2014 07:19 PM

Fasting for a day or two from food is great. It can't hurt to fast for a day. For health reasons, many people choose not to fast from food and that is ok too.

I like to fast from different things when I would like to see something happen from God or when I make a really important decision in my life. I sometimes take a fast from things I really enjoy like desserts or perhaps media or just spend a whole day in prayer to God.

outdoorswoman26

View Profile
Can a Christian woman wear a sexy dress?
Posted : 2 Mar, 2014 07:08 PM

Only when she is alone with her husband.

outdoorswoman26

View Profile
Homosexuality
Posted : 2 Mar, 2014 07:00 PM

I don't agree with homosexuality and am attracted to the opposite sex. But, it is important to be sensitive to other people and their experiences. I think it is important to love all people even if you don't agree with their lifestyles. Those who are homosexual experience so much rejection in church as well as some abuse. So it must be approached in a delicate way.

outdoorswoman26

View Profile
Tattoos
Posted : 2 Mar, 2014 06:54 PM

I believe God wants us to honor him with our bodies and we want to keep our eyes on him. I do not focus much on the outward appearance as long as I am clean and presentable, that is all that matters to me. I don't like to spend money on things that I really don't need because it could be used in a more productive way. I would rather give 300.00 to the poor than mark up my body. But, God loves all people even if they have tattoos.