Author Thread
jonrambow

View Profile
Mmmmmm, DELICIOUS!... No, UNCLEAN!
Posted : 14 Oct, 2014 01:38 AM

It is not what goes into the mouth that makes a person unclean, but what comes out of the mouth

JC

jonrambow

View Profile
Men as hunters
Posted : 14 Oct, 2014 01:37 AM

Depends on the guy. I can never be bothered chasing and if shes not keen I loose interest pretty easily. Some guys love it tho. If they are laid back chances are they wont chase you. Hope that helps :nahnah:

jonrambow

View Profile
Being single is not always a bad thing
Posted : 14 Oct, 2014 01:31 AM

I have grown 10 x closer with God since I became single. And its helped with my self control a lot too. :) There is a time for everything :bunny:

jonrambow

View Profile
Don't Dare Give up
Posted : 14 Oct, 2014 01:28 AM

Well said :)

jonrambow

View Profile
single parents sometimes lonely
Posted : 14 Oct, 2014 01:24 AM

Chin up mate. Its a lonely road but God is always keen to chat :) Know the feeling

jonrambow

View Profile
testimony in a nutshell
Posted : 11 Jun, 2013 03:43 AM

LOL I can't even spell prophesiyyyyee lol

jonrambow

View Profile
testimony in a nutshell
Posted : 30 May, 2013 04:04 AM

haha thanks guys I wish yall lived on my street hard to find people that appreciate honesty these days :(

:dancingp: JC IS KING :dancingp:

jonrambow

View Profile
testimony in a nutshell
Posted : 20 May, 2013 04:19 AM

im jon x gang member drug sex & alcahol addict graffiti vandal and basic menace to society. Had a son and decided to seek God. He turned me into a missionary, youth group leader, bible addict and theology student haha. The grace of God right? Wow is he not incredible!

Now I gotta find me a hoochie mumma Jesus freak with a heart of gold that is not scared of my past.

God will send her when I am ready.

Looking foward to it :applause:

Hope you are all well!