Author Thread
HealingPool

View Profile
Intro
Posted : 10 Apr, 2016 03:22 PM

Hi Add,

My heart is deeply touched by your honesty and wisdom here, and I am in fact moved to tears. The power and majesty and yes grace of our Lord is incomprehensible, to me. I am glad He put Martin in your 9th grade classes.

Your words here have helped me, and I have written some of them down into my notebook. (copyrights notwithstanding lol). These are very powerful to me, for me:

"I am who I am. If you don't like it that is your problem, not mine. God loves me more than you ever will."

"You can only love others and God as much as you love yourself."

Thank you. And may God continue to work in you and through you.

See you in chat :)

Rena

HealingPool

View Profile
I REALLY NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME CHANGE MY THOUGHT.
Posted : 10 Apr, 2016 03:00 PM

Of course it's enough. I believe that God appreciates our efforts. None of us will ever be perfect, can ever be perfect. And, of course, God already knows that. Our purpose is to honor the Father...bring glory to God. we will be changed, refined, improved, transformed by Him. But we will never be perfect. We can't be.we're human.

Colossians 3:17

And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

HealingPool

View Profile
Got ridiculed because I believe in God...
Posted : 10 Apr, 2016 02:49 PM

I agree again with Stevenwm. The problem with this younger generation is that they do not have God! God has been edged out entirely. I agree that the media plays a role with keeping kids constantly stimulated...loud, flashing, obnoxious shows and music, however, I think that is just a symptom, not the main problem.

HealingPool

View Profile
Got ridiculed because I believe in God...
Posted : 10 Apr, 2016 02:37 PM

I agree with Add. we are not to change people or convert them, we cannot, we are human! Our actions and words and daily lives is what ought to be our testimony.

HealingPool

View Profile
Just got here...
Posted : 17 Jul, 2015 11:30 PM

Welcome to the site Ang! It was fun talking with you about movies tonight. See you in the chat room. :)