Author Thread
OceanSparrow

View Profile
AWESOME BOOKS!!!
Posted : 27 Feb, 2009 08:28 PM

I am reading Christopher Paolini's "Inheritence Cycle" and They are SOOO good!:applause: "Eragon" is the first book,then "Eldest",and the one I'm reading now,"Brisingr". I believe the last has yet to be released,but it will take most people about two weeks to read the first two,and maybe even 3-4 on the 3rd. (I read uncommonly fast,and I have more time than most people,so I'm estimating),but they are SOOO worht it! For those of you who could care less if you hear the full,(or even correct),story,there is a movie "Eragon" available in Wal-Mart and many movie stores. Just check them out! :yay:

OceanSparrow

View Profile
Any writers online?
Posted : 27 Feb, 2009 08:20 PM

I love writing (and reading too),and I know that this company called "Winter's Publishing" has done some good work for some friends of mine and the books they write. You may be able to find them online. You could most likely find all the other info on Google. I even found some manuscript hints in the back of a Dictionary! So hunt around,and you'll find something. Good Luck!

OceanSparrow

View Profile
Study on the fears of getting married
Posted : 27 Feb, 2009 08:16 PM

Marriage is something beautiful and wonderful when you have it with the right person. But some people fear the commitment will cause them to be unable to do the things they want to do...I have to say,it seems MOST of the reasons people fear marriage is because they are not with the right person,or because they aren't trusting God to help them...for "..perfect love casts out fear..." God wants the best for us,and if we trust Him,He'll bring it to us in His own good time.

OceanSparrow

View Profile
Does she have feelings for me still or is it all a game?
Posted : 27 Feb, 2009 08:07 PM

I agree with the last post...STAY AWAY FROM THIS GIRL! You'll only be tempting yourself to sin again.

OceanSparrow

View Profile
is it a "turnoff"
Posted : 27 Feb, 2009 07:58 PM

Personally,I like when people just believe and act on the facts. Jesus always did. :glow:

OceanSparrow

View Profile
What would be the appropriate age range for a guy my age(22)?
Posted : 12 Feb, 2009 08:21 PM

Personally,I think 18-25 or 26 would be reasonable. Unfortunately,I don't see alot of good come from relationships where the man is younger than the girl...many time,the girl will feel she's more capable of making desicions,and so ends up taking over the man's role as leader of the household...but,if it's God's will,He'll take care of those things!

OceanSparrow

View Profile
OK guys...if you're cute,this is for you...
Posted : 12 Feb, 2009 08:07 PM

OK,I've decided to give it my best shot with Matt,(the first guy),as I didn't REALLY try that hard to get to know him,mainly because every other time I've tried that,I must've tried TOO hard or something,and they got scared off. It can be pretty embaressing! But,I'm doing my best to leave it in God's hands. Thanks again for the input! God Bless! :glow:

OceanSparrow

View Profile
What do you prefer...
Posted : 12 Feb, 2009 08:02 PM

OK,I got my hair done in long layers and side-swept bangs,and everyone's happy,so thanke for all your input guys!!! :-) God Bless!

OceanSparrow

View Profile
Posted : 2 Feb, 2009 08:11 PM

Thanks. I understand. And he says he just wants to be friends...so I am back to square one. I don't know what God's saying,but I'm going to try harder to listen when I'm readin the Word...please pray if you get the chance,because I'd really like to have someone to be with thie Valentine's,but if that's not His will,then that's fine. I'm just glad I'm saved! :glow: Thanks agian,and I'll keep you posted! :waving:

OceanSparrow

View Profile
Posted : 29 Jan, 2009 07:43 PM

Thanks guys...I appreciate your comments. Here's what's happend. I tried to get to know the guy.He still didn't seem to be interested. And,not too long after,I met a guy from this site (in person) and he took me out.The only problem is,now that I like him,he seems to be "zoning out"...and I have no idea why,as I sincerely believe he liked me too. Got any ideas as to what could've happend?

Page : 1 2