View Profile
weight issue
Posted : 20 Apr, 2009 03:18 PM

I agree with you Kudos for you! lol

emeraldblu

View Profile
weight issue
Posted : 12 Mar, 2009 07:06 AM

wow,im average to thin and i cant get a date or find a mate,because it goes the other way around for me,to be blunt,the men i talk to just want one thing from me,so i remain alone,so the flesh makes no difference,its all in the mind IMHO, I try and see things threw the eyes of the lord,I wish other people would as well,God bless you,Sincerely Cynthia

emeraldblu

View Profile
What women really want
Posted : 10 Mar, 2009 01:16 PM

I find the opposite to be true men have a laundry list,they want slim or ride their Harley's lol,etc etc,i agree they want a barbie doll,and then they want you to cook and do the laundry too,they have the nerve to say a woman is overweight by 20 pounds and their fat ugly and bald,that the kettle calling the pot black and hypocritical, as far as the credit card statement,most men want one thing,Why buy the cow when the milk is free attitude,none of this is Christ like,,he loved the down trounded and poor and deformed,thats why i came to this site ,I thought Christians would look threw his eyes not their own vanity,if you don't have the chemistry or don't like someones looks pls be kind and you can still be a friend or better yet a friend in Christ,wow i guess theirs players on all sites,like the bible says beware of the wolves in sheep's clothing! You should be honest but I believe these woman might have been so rejected because of how they looked,they took a chance that someone would care for them for what they where inside,so sad,what a shame!IN my prayers!ask Jesus for his eyes for one day to see what he sees...........ps i have used my credit card many times to feed the hungry or to help kids get cloths etc,nothing wrong with helping poor people,thats what our lord did! isn't it????