Author Thread
Jennifer7575

View Profile
Is intelligence a turnoff? If so, why?
Posted : 23 Sep, 2018 07:23 AM

Yes, I am truly baffled in this category. I would think it would be a desire to bond with someone who would be considered an asset who wants to go forward and achieve goals together and encourage each other. What am I missing?

Jennifer7575

View Profile
Could someone answer this for me please.
Posted : 16 Sep, 2018 05:15 PM

Joseph, (Hope I got your name right), have you asked Yhwh what he means by what you read? He will answer if you ask. He gives understanding to a teachable heart. I pray for wisdom and will say this much, he is not stingy or secretive about doling it out.

Jennifer7575

View Profile
Here, Not The ONLY Place
Posted : 16 Sep, 2018 05:08 PM

There is something lacking in consideration here. The power of choice. Remember, Yhwh does not interfere himself with our freewill. It is up to a person to be a gift. Whether it be good or bad. Unfortunately, people are too quick to pass the buck of Jesus loves you and fail to consider what that walk of love truly looked like when he died for us and implement it in his or her walk. If truly thought about, man/creation burned Yeshua Hamashiach's house to the ground and he took us to lunch and paid for it. Where is the humbleness and humility (not humiliation)? Why is there not more extensions of grace? Choice rests with the individual and unfortunately, I find a lot of people claiming to be of faith are only interested in what they can get out of Christ instead of seeing him as the reward so nothing else is needed.

Jennifer7575

View Profile
Bad dating experience from Christiandatingforfree.com site
Posted : 16 Sep, 2018 05:00 PM

You're right, Aham. There are a lot of scammers on here as well as some doozies, to say the least. One guy I had a date with, from here, had facial spasms, as well as being attracted to women with large and smelly feet. (I wanted to tell him that mine don't, but if I f(a)rt, I can clear a room. Does that count?) The Monday after our meeting my daughter, Poky, rolled off the bed and had a staple put in the back of her head. His response was: It sounds like you had an exciting morning. Then later he sends a message saying, "Do you have pretty feet, Jennifer?" Yes, I was weirded out, so he was blocked shortly after that. I don't mind Twilight Zone, because idiosyncrasies are great and build character, but singing the theme song is a whole new ballgame. Another goodie is one on here who is looking for a dominatrix. I don't block him, because he has about 30 years on me age wise, so it's kind of leaning towards a respect thing. I just don't respond. I'll say this much, I'm a relic in dealing with this site. Almost a decade and have had four dates.

Jennifer7575

View Profile
is it possible to for an American lady to be friends to an african guy
Posted : 16 Sep, 2018 04:46 PM

At this point, only online on a hi and bye basis. I'll chat when I can if I feel like it. I went over to Namibia on faith for two years and the guy I was married to left because I didn't make enough money for him. So...things like that open the eyes just that much wider...

Jennifer7575

View Profile
Why do so many women feel the need to wear makeup?
Posted : 16 Sep, 2018 04:39 PM

Good question. When I think of a good answer, I'll let you know. I fall into the category of: If I like you...I'll shave my legs... Make up usually does nothing for me outside of the annoyance of forgetting I have it on, so I'll wind up rubbing my eyes and go for the racoon look.

Jennifer7575

View Profile
What's with women shying away from video calls?
Posted : 16 Sep, 2018 04:37 PM

I agree, Cupcake. If I plan to meet, I would rather call to set up the appointment to meet in person. I've been subjected to things I would rather not see in video,. It's insulting as well as degrading to receive that kind of exposure as well as being asked to flash the camera. My favorite option on the internet in regards to people is probably the block one.

Jennifer7575

View Profile
Racial Preference : Does it matter ? on CDFF ?
Posted : 16 Sep, 2018 04:33 PM

Race is not an issue for me. Intelligence is. I admit, I would like someone who's theme song is not, 'If I Only had a Brain'. (No offense.) I run into a lot of guys on this site who don't know where they live or can even answer basic questions about what it looks like outside his window. For me, that gets frustrating.

Jennifer7575

View Profile
Sex
Posted : 16 Sep, 2018 04:30 PM

I hear you Dekota. It takes all kinds in this department. Lust baffles me too, especially when one claims how important it is to go to church every Sunday. I've noticed many will sing praises then compromise with the body. This is no joke/lie. I lived in the Water Street Rescue Mission for about 2 years, which is a homeless shelter. There would be guys who would evangelize to prostitutes which hung around on the block behind the mission tell them, "You're saved!" Then ask them to go to bed. Go figure?

Jennifer7575

View Profile
Sex
Posted : 16 Sep, 2018 04:29 PM

I hear you Dekota. It takes all kinds in this department. Lust baffles me too, especially when one claims how important it is to go to church every Sunday. I've noticed many will sing praises then compromise with the body. This is no joke/lie. I lived in the Water Street Rescue Mission for about 2 years, which is a homeless shelter. There would be guys who would evangelize to prostitutes which hung around on the block behind the mission tell them, "You're saved!" Then ask them to go to bed. Go figure?

Page : 1 2