Author Thread
AriFi

View Profile
Searching for love
Posted : 28 Sep, 2014 12:42 PM

I guess, it's more difficult to lie on Facebook but it can and is done as well, although usually in a more subtle way.

And then there are people like me who have FB but do not use it much. But then, you could find stuff on me on internet (about my job, for instance) that would tell much about me.

There are also sites that document well-known scammers (I have just identified one simply by google image search).

Anyway, I am nicely surprised that not everybody seems to be a psychopath, a scammer or an internet addict here. Hahaha.

AriFi

View Profile
Friendship with God, friendship with people, friendship with the creation
Posted : 28 Sep, 2014 12:31 PM

Hahaha. I'm here three days and have encountered just three scammers - two of them taken down by the CDFF, very good job.

Greetings to Bahamas! I guess it's summer there, right? We already get some cold here in Czechia, though today was beautiful.

AriFi

View Profile
Friendship with God, friendship with people, friendship with the creation
Posted : 28 Sep, 2014 10:49 AM

"No longer do I call you servants ...but I have called you friends" (J 15.15)

Friendship is one of the fundamental values of human life. So my primary goal here is to make new Christian online friends.

Greetings to all!

AriFi

View Profile
Did Scientists Create Life?
Posted : 28 Sep, 2014 08:09 AM

"only God could create something from nothing!"

That's quite true but to "create" a living cell out of non-living parts would not count as creation out of nothing.

So far, however, I don't think biotechnology succeeded in that.

Page : 1 2 3