Author Thread
gracefreedme

View Profile
a little sermon on high tech sex
Posted : 19 Jul, 2009 07:00 AM

dear cattle,

I have to agree with misshannah. Isn't that where the Jews of O.T. times messed up, they focused so much on keeping the law that they missed the main point.

In the the N.T. most of what is written tells we are free from the law. Now does this mean we can do whatever we please no. ( I believe all of this is from Romans but didn't take the time to look it up ). If we shift our focus from obeying rules to loving God and building a relationship with Him then all the rest comes naturally. The desires of our heart change, and therefore our outward actions change.

By the way, loved your sermon, and you are right on the mark. Amen brother:applause:

gracefreedme

View Profile
CDFF advertisers
Posted : 19 Jul, 2009 06:43 AM

I feel that same way myself sometimes Kristian but then if we do that the light can't shine and things will never change, except for the worse.

gracefreedme

View Profile
CDFF advertisers
Posted : 19 Jul, 2009 05:50 AM

I received a response from the administrators saying that the ad was allowed due to an internal errror(?) and that it would be removed immediately. GOD IS GOOD!!!

gracefreedme

View Profile
CDFF advertisers
Posted : 18 Jul, 2009 07:15 PM

I sent the site an email through their contact us link voicing my concerns. Don't know if it will do any good or not.

gracefreedme

View Profile
CDFF advertisers
Posted : 18 Jul, 2009 06:51 PM

That is the ad I'm talking about lonewolf. Where is the other thread?

gracefreedme

View Profile
Hey Ya'll
Posted : 18 Jul, 2009 05:16 PM

welcome lonewolf, love the handle, jump right in

gracefreedme

View Profile
CDFF advertisers
Posted : 18 Jul, 2009 05:15 PM

Folks is it just me or does it seem that CDFF will allow any advertisments on their "christian" site. I have seen ads for sugardaddys, "models", what basically seems like sex sites, and now I log on just a minute ago and there on this christian site is an ad for a gay dating site showing two men kissing. That is the last straw! Does anyone know who we contact to complain about this? CDFF is not supposed to be of the world, it is supposed to be above the sins of the flesh, but it seems to me that they also will do and allow anything for a buck. This really saddens me to see this. I know this is a free site, but if this is what they are about, and allow this type of advertising to continue I will drop off this site. I hate do something like that because I love the brothers and sisters I have gotten to know on here. But if we don't take a stand aren't we just part of the problem. I welcome everyone else's inputs and opinions on this subject. ( I hope I'm not alone on this ) Mike

gracefreedme

View Profile
tips for profiles
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 04:35 PM

glad I could brighten your day my brother, but if I stay in the van I can't see out since there's no windows:devil:

gracefreedme

View Profile
tips for profiles
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 09:02 AM

And you found me again Tristan, sorry, but your not my type:ROFL:

gracefreedme

View Profile
tips for profiles
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 04:51 AM

One thing that has always bugged me is the ladies say that a man showing his muscles turns them off, but take a look at the majority of the women's photos and you will see at least one cleavage shot. They want to make sure you know that there is something there and then turn around and say they don't want to see muscle shots. A bit of a double standard don't you think.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7