Author Thread
gracefreedme

View Profile
What ever happened to the fear of the Lord?
Posted : 22 May, 2009 06:54 PM

Lydia,

I truly believe that we are in the last days, and as 2 Timothy 3:1-5 says

You should know this, Timothy, that in the last days there will be very difficult times. For people will love only themselves and their money. They will be boastful and proud, scoffing at God, disobedient to their parents, and un grateful. They will consider nothing sacred. They will be unloving and unforgiving; they will slander others and have no self control. They will be cruel and hate what is good. They will betray their friends, be reckless, be puffed up with pride, and love pleasure rather than God. They will act religious, but will reject the power that could make them godly. Stay away from people like that.

Does this not sound like the world we live in today. Also, the fact that most "christians" are more intrested in cheap grace than the real deal. Just give $3.00 worth of God, I don't have time for the whole thing right now. Or, if I do this thing all the way I may have to give up some my stuff ( this can be material or emotional) and I'm not ready to do that. sound familiar. All we can do is walk our own walk remembering who we will have to answer to on judgement day, and keep praying for the others. God Bless you.

Mike

gracefreedme

View Profile
Probation...how long?
Posted : 22 May, 2009 09:05 AM

Jocelyn,

I beleive you already know the answer to this question from reading some of your other posts. Pray about it, pray,pray,pray. If you trust in the Lord rather than your "feelings" he will never lead you astray. Always use caution and discernment before giving out any personal info. Always beware of any guy that wants your personal e-mail or phone # right away. One of the reasons this site is so great is that we can converse freely with each other through here. That is meant to be a safeguard for us, USE IT!!!!!!!!!!

gracefreedme

View Profile
im sick of this, is there any real guys out there
Posted : 22 May, 2009 08:43 AM

Sarah,

Unfortunately, the nature of man-kind is sinful. Just because this site is called Christian dating does not mean that all the men ( or women ) on here are Christians. a lot of men (predators) will use a site like this to find their victims. They perceive Christian women to be weak, easily manipulated, and easy targets. What most of them do not realize is that a true Christian woman is the strongest woman of character they will ever tangle with. I urge you to use discernment, never give out any personal information until you have prayed about a person and you feel God is telling you it is safe. Don't pay any attention to the jerks, and just wait patiently for the one God has in mind for you. I wish you the best of luck and God Bless.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7