Author Thread
WaitingForJesus

View Profile
Revelation 14:6-13
Posted : 24 Oct, 2020 06:09 AM

Revelation 14:6-13

===============

And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth and to every nation and kindred and tongue and people. Saying with a loud voice, Fear God and give glory to Him; for the hour of His judgment is come. And worship Him that made heaven and earth and the sea and the fountains of waters. And there followed another angel saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

And the third angel followed them saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image and receive his mark in his forehead or in his hand; The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of His indignation. And he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever; and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Here is the patience of the saints, here are they that keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus. And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth. Yea, saith the Spirit that they may rest from their labours and their works do follow them.

Amen

WaitingForJesus

View Profile
Genesis 19:3-8, 23-25
Posted : 21 Oct, 2020 02:58 PM

Genesis 19:3-8, 23-25

=====================

And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him and entered into his house; and he made them a feast and did bake unleavened bread and they did eat. But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter. And they called unto Lot, and said unto him,” Where are the men which came in to thee this night? Bring them out unto us, that we may know them.”

And Lot went out at the door unto them and shut the door after him. And said, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly. Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.

The sun was risen upon the earth when Lot entered into Zoar. Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven. And he overthrew those cities and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities and that which grew upon the ground.

Amen

Pope endorses civil union laws for same-sex couples

By Delia Gallagher, CNN

=============================

Updated 1:50 PM ET, Wed October 21, 2020

(CNN) Pope Francis has declared support for civil unions for same-sex couples for the first time, according to the Catholic News Agency. The Pope made the historic remarks in a new documentary film, "Francesco," which was released in Rome on Wednesday.

Updated 1:50 PM ET, Wed October 21, 2020

WaitingForJesus

View Profile
Romans 16:17-18, 20
Posted : 21 Oct, 2020 08:04 AM

Romans 16:17-18, 20

==================

Now I beseech you brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned and avoid them. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.

Amen.

WaitingForJesus

View Profile
Revelation 22:10-16
Posted : 19 Oct, 2020 06:16 AM

Revelation 22:10-16

==================

And He saith unto me, seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand. He that is unjust, let him be unjust still; and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still; and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still; and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. Blessed are they that do his commandments that they may have right to the Tree of Life and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs and sorcerers and whoremongers and murderers and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David and the bright and Morning Star.

AMEN

WaitingForJesus

View Profile
10/17/2020 Seventh Day Baptist Edgewater Pastor Keith “Love the Lord”
Posted : 17 Oct, 2020 09:31 AM

10/17/2020 Seventh Day Baptist Edgewater Pastor Keith “Love the Lord” Mark 12:28-34

======================================================

The word “heart” is used as heartless for bad people. The phrase “heart of gold” is used for good people. Loving someone deeply is called “loving with all your heart”. In our scripture Jesus says to love God with all our heart. We need to think about how we love Him. We rarely take the time to tell God that we love Him. Psalm 42:1 says we should pant for God in our love for Him. This is a love that is an all-consuming passion for God.

If you don’t have this love and want to get this love then you should remember what God has done for you. Spend time thanking God for His works. In Philippians it says to thank God as we make our requests for His help. Count your blessings, name them one by one and this will help us love God more with our heart. We should be deliberately setting aside time to bring a grateful heart to God. We also need to be committed to God when we truly love Him with all our heart.

Jesus said that thou shall love the Lord with all thy heart, soul, mind and strength. We should give thanks to God through Jesus every day. Do all things with an eye on pleasing God. Our love for God should override our personal circumstances, our environment and our issues. Love God no matter whether you win or lose and no matter what the outcome. Be determined to love God with all your strength and mind. Loving God with your mind means that you understand that the God of love wants his people’s love. Loving with your mind means you made a conscience, willful decision to love God. You love God, you listen to Him, you believe in Him and you obey Him. Decide today who you are going to love and decide to love God. We thank God for His love for us and for Him sending Jesus to us.

AMEN

WaitingForJesus

View Profile
Ecclesiastes 12:13-14
Posted : 16 Oct, 2020 07:15 AM

Ecclesiastes 12:13-14

==================

Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep His commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good or whether it be evil.

AMEN

WaitingForJesus

View Profile
I Corinthians 15:51-55
Posted : 14 Oct, 2020 06:19 AM

I Corinthians 15:51-55

===================

Behold, I shew you a mystery; we shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed. In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump; for the trumpet shall sound and the dead shall be raised incorruptible and we shall be changed.

For this corruptible must put on incorruption and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written; Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

Amen

WaitingForJesus

View Profile
Revelation 20:9b-15
Posted : 12 Oct, 2020 06:05 AM

Revelation 20:9b-15

==================

And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them. And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

And I saw a great white throne and Him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened; and another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them; and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

Amen

WaitingForJesus

View Profile
10/10/2020 Seventh Day Baptist Edgewater Pastor Keith “Love Your Enemies”
Posted : 10 Oct, 2020 09:38 AM

10/10/2020 Seventh Day Baptist Edgewater Pastor Keith “Love Your Enemies” Matthew 5:43-48

========================================================

Stop and offer help to your enemies when they are in need. Show God’s love to them when they don’t deserve it. We are to love them, pray for them and feed them if they are hungry. We should bless our enemies even if we don’t like them which is part of the reason why they are our enemies. We should still pray for them even when we don’t like them. Why? Because Jesus said so. So do it. In the Old Testament, God said to love your enemies too. Help your enemies and the Lord will reward you. Jesus said to love your enemies and do good to them that hate you. Lend money to them, expect nothing in return and God will bless you and reward you.

Three Reasons to Love Your Enemies:

1) We are a witness to the world of God’s wonderful Love:

We show that we are Children of God. God always shows love to the undeserving and sends sunlight on them also.

2) God wants us to grow up to be like Him:

Until I learn to love my enemies, I am still a child and not grown up like God. God wants us to eat meat and be mature, grown up and not still drinking milk like babies. We need to stop hating on people. The Bible says that if anyone says I love God and hates his brother, he is a liar. Jesus also prayed for the people who crucified Him on the cross.

3) Our emeries are sinners in need of a Savior:

Jesus came into the world to save sinners and we are all sinners. Jesus had an agenda to save sinners. He came to die on the cross to save sinners. Your enemy is a sinner who is one of God’s prospects. You need to hate the sin but love those who have sinned against us. Let God use us to save our enemies by praying for them, feeding them and helping them.

AMEN

WaitingForJesus

View Profile
Matthew 13:47-51
Posted : 9 Oct, 2020 11:29 AM

10/9/2020 1:30pm

Today something happened to me that has me speaking out to all the “play-play” Christians on my sermon email list and on the five Christian websites I post on. Listen!!

Today I was at a red light waiting to cross over a four land highway/street. The light turned green and the car in front of me was taking a slow right turn. I was complaining in my mind about how slow he was taking that right turn. Then I go straight over the 1st two lanes as the light is still green and suddenly this black car speeds horizontally in front of me at 55 miles an hour, running the red light. I said thank you Jesus because if that guy in front of me had not been slow turning, I would have been hit by the speeding car and be dead as a door nail right now! Thank you Jesus I was saved today by God the Almighty and His Son Jesus the Christ. To any “play-play” Christians reading this, God and Jesus are NOT a joke and you could be dead tomorrow with all your slimy, sleazy, snake-like, oozing worm wiggling Sins crawling all over your body. God will NOT let you into His Kingdom with your slimy Sins so you will then have to go to Hell. Period. Get With Jesus While You Still Have a Chance!!!

Matthew 13:47-51

===============

Again, the Kingdom of Heaven is like unto a net that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind; which, when it was full, they drew to shore and sat down and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away. So shall it be at the end of the world; the angels shall come forth and sever the wicked from among the just. And shall cast them into the furnace of fire; there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Jesus saith unto them, “Have ye understood all these things?” They say unto him, “Yea, Lord”.

Amen

Page : 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12