Thread Started By Replies Views Last Post
Romans 9:1-40 Admin 3 217 15 Nov, 2011 08:11 AM
By: By: Admin
Remember me, O Lord, with the favor You have toward Your people dljrn04 1 208 14 Nov, 2011 03:13 PM
By: By: Admin
what I found when I researched the word hate/helps make sence of romans 9:13 elishabroadway 5 211 14 Nov, 2011 08:42 PM
By: By: Admin
"My son, give me your heart" Prov. 23:26) dljrn04 0 182 14 Nov, 2011 02:33 AM
By: dljrn04
In all fairness I was trying to find some proof for the reformers, but this is what I found elishabroadway 8 256 14 Nov, 2011 09:35 PM
By: elishabroadway
One last part of this very long and interesting article on calvinists elishabroadway 0 183 13 Nov, 2011 10:35 PM
By: elishabroadway
Making God the author of sin is blasphemy elishabroadway 0 198 13 Nov, 2011 10:22 PM
By: elishabroadway
Absolutly no wonder why that sometimes the reformers come off so mean and nasty to those that disagree with them , they got it honest (from the daddy of their doctrine) ( 1 2 ) elishabroadway 11 535 15 Nov, 2011 01:37 PM
By: dljrn04
WOW, 58 beheadings,76 exiles and 1 man baked with green wood because they didnt believe what he was teaching.. go figure elishabroadway 0 212 13 Nov, 2011 09:42 PM
By: elishabroadway
Just the Facts, please................ ( 1 2 ) Admin 16 481 14 Nov, 2011 07:15 PM
By: By: Admin