- Eye Color
- Body Type
- Hair Color
- Looking For
- A Long Term Relationship
- Church Name
- Old Fort Baptist Church Summerville SC
- Church Attendance
- Once or Twice a month
- Church Raised In
- Do you drink?
- Willing to relocate?
- Possibly, who knows
- Marital Status
- Do you have children?
- Do you want children?
- Does Not Want Children
- Education Level
- Some College
- My Profession
- Cisco Network Associate & Manufacturing
- See profile description
- About Me
I'm for God, family, and country; with good morals, values, and beliefs.
* As for God, Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. If you don't agree, I'm not your man. I'm not a Bible thumper, it's just my belief.
* If your looking for a wealthy man, no need for you to read any further i.e. I'm not your man.
* I'm a man with a stable long term job. I have a Cisco Networking background, but I'm currently working in vehicle manufacturing; because a man's gotta work! But if you're looking for an honest, trustworthy loyal working man and you have any physical attraction towards me, you probably should consider me.
* I was born in Puerto Rico. For those who don't know, that makes me a U.S. Citizen. I'm a U.S. Navy veteran and come from a line of U.S. Navy veterans. I consider myself a Patriot. I believe we should secure our country's borders and make this country great again.
* I've lived all over the place; mostly up and down the east coast due to the military. Most of my immediate family lives in Summerville, SC. My parents retired there. I love the beaches; including lakes, rivers, creeks, etc. Anywhere near water. But I tend to live/gravitate where the job opportunities are.
* I'm interested in meeting someone in South Carolina; preferably within 15 miles from where I live.
* I prefer a Caucasian or Latino/Hispanic lady.
* I prefer a woman who works or is willing to work.
* I prefer someone who supports me self-studying to enhance my occupational skills. I completed three years college, but no degree. I quit college to take a job in Computer Networking. Looking back, I wish I completed my four year degree for obvious reasons. But that's history. At this point it's more economical to acquire self-study materials and obtain Certifications in my occupational field.
* I recently started exercising again. Therefore I prefer a woman who is interested in working out together about once or twice per week. Nothing crazy. Just enough to stay healthy. I jog, walk and do strength training from time to time.
* I hope to find someone with similar interests who is faithful, trustworthy, loyal; with good morals, values, and beliefs.
* I take this search effort serious. But with patience and no rush. My favorite quotes are "Time will tell" and "The truth comes out in the wash." I believe if I treat my woman with love and respect, it'll come back to me more.
* I've been told I walk around with a stern serious look. For the most part I do; particularly at work or when busy. But I am also fun and playful......Kind of like, serious when I need to be, and relaxed during down time e.g. work hard, play hard.
* I like concerts, car shows and air shows. The Blue Angels are my favorite. Check out my Facebook profile to learn more about me.
* And dare I say, I sing Karaoke from time to time. Kiss, Bon Jovi, Foreigner, Led Zep Babe I'm Gonna Leave You; just to name a few. It's just one of those things that stuck with me from my younger days.
* I'd like to take Salsa and/or Merengue dancing lessons. Shame on me, I should already know this.
* One potential downside is my current work schedule. I work 2nd shift Monday through Saturday approxim ately 2pm-11pm. Starting next year 2020, I will not work on weekends.
If you have any questions, don't be shy to ask. As with most things in life, the answer is automatically "no" if you don't ask!
- First Date
- Some place comfortable and not loud so we can have good conversation.
- Account Settings (To message prman007 you must meet the following criteria.)
- Age between 45 to 60.
- Must not Smoke.