- Eye Color
- Body Type
- Hair Color
- Looking For
- Church Name
- Discovery Church
- Church Attendance
- Every week
- Church Raised In
- No answer
- Do you drink?
- Willing to relocate?
- Possibly, who knows
- Marital Status
- Do you have children?
- Do you want children?
- Does Not Want Children
- Education Level
- 4 Yr College Degree
- My Profession
- So secret that not even I know what it is.
- Blogging, church activities, creative writing, comedy, all things Scottish, Star Trek
- About Me
It is my pleasure to invade ... err ... join this website.
You may be curious to know who I am. Well, the "Wanted" posters say the following about me: "A refugee from Planet Melmac masquerading as a Human. Loves cats*. If seen, contact the Alien Task Force."
Yes, I have registered with the Men in Black.
My Human alter-ego is a Christian.
To learn about my faith, check out my website "Soul Haven" @ http://david-robertson.blogspot.com/
I am also the publisher of Bats N. D'Belfry's Not All There @ https://dododavid.blogspot.com/
[*Joke in reference to the 1980s American television show "Alf", which featured a space alien who liked to eat cats. Disclaimer: No cats were harmed in the writing and posting of this profile.]
- First Date
- I would wear the mechanical "Human" suit that I bought at an Arquillian thrift store. That way members of the public wouldn't be dazzled by my Melmacian awesomeness. The Men in Black cautioned me not to cause a disturbance when away from home. Yes, I would avoid any feline-based food and drinks. Consuming those might give away my true identity.
- Account Settings (To message Dodo_David you must meet the following criteria.)
- Any Age.
- Appears on 2 members favorites lists