- Eye Color
- Body Type
- Well Proportioned
- Hair Color
- Looking For
- A Marriage Partner
- Church Name
- The Reformed Evangelical Church
- Church Attendance
- Every week
- Church Raised In
- Do you drink?
- 1 or 2 on occasion
- Willing to relocate?
- Sure, why not
- Marital Status
- Do you have children?
- Do you want children?
- Want Children
- Education Level
- 4 Yr College Degree
- My Profession
- Apprentice Seamstress
- Health, Fitness, Beauty, Fashion, Travel, Homemaking, Gardening, Poetry, Music.
- About Me
This brown-skinned Caribbean girl is seeking a man who fits the following criteria:
- A man who loves and obeys Jesus Christ and knows the Word. (T.U.L.I.P., Five Solas)
- Caucasian (It's not a fetish but what I'm attracted to)
- 5'9" or taller
- Physically active/fit/athletic (Or willing to be)
- Honest (Yes, your butt looks fat in those pants)
- Loyal (That was wrong/not smart but I still love you)
- Respectful/Courteous (Don't interrupt the other person while speaking. No name-calling. Do not bad talk the other behind their back)
- Physically affectionate (Some PDA. Play wrestling)
As for me, my name is Marissa. I was born and raised on the island of Trinidad in the Caribbean.
I'm a down-to-earth, never-met-a-stranger kind of girl. I'm friendly and will hold a conversation with almost anyone. I'm loyal to my friends and will go the extra mile for the ones I love.
I always thought I have a cool, laid-back demeanor but recently, I was told that I come across as quite serious or intense and that I need to relax and smile more. I suppose I have R.B.F (Resting B*#[email protected] Face) when I'm preoccupied or concentrating on something.
I'll be honest, as I always am, and say that I definitely used to be a lot more playful and outgoing when I was younger. I've experienced some hard knocks in life, especially recently, and some of that happy-go-lucky nature has left me. I'm sure being with the right man will bring it out in me again.
At this point in my life I don't want to play any games. I am looking for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage. I'm an honest, loyal woman who will respect her man at all times and always seek to build him up so that he can be the best version of himself possible.
I do believe in traditional gender roles because while men and women are equal to each other they were made differently and need different things.
Other things to note about me:
- Nature lover
- Ambiverted (between intro and extraverted)
- Methodical (I do things systematically)
- Love children (I want 4)
- Generous (I make sure you have enough)
- Homebody (I like to be in my space)
- Daddy's girl
- Dog owner
- Former track athlete.
- Natural hair and beauty enthusiast
- Part-time blogger
- Seamstress in Training
- Soon to be published Writer
- Spoken Word Poet
- Sunday School Teacher
- Church Choir Member
- Budding Homemaker
I've said a lot but still more can be learned about me through conversation.
- First Date
- For a first date I would prefer something casual and in the day time. I would like the outing to be one where we can talk and get to know each other even more.
- Account Settings (To message IssaLove you must meet the following criteria.)
- Age between 30 to 45.
- Must not Smoke.
- Appears on 0 members favorites lists