Author Thread: how do i know?
jake22

View Profile
History
how do i know?
Posted : 12 Dec, 2008 11:23 PM

ladies i need help i need to know how to know if a girl is truely interested in me and in the god in me?

View Profile
History
how do i know?
Posted : 13 Dec, 2008 07:05 PM

:waving:

Well.....

Does she ask questions about your belief in God?

Or

Does she ask more questions about your job, money and what "things" you own? :boxing:

Is she interested in your church, favorite scriptures or how long you followed Jesus?

Or

Does she ask more questions about when can you take her out to dinner? :eat:

Does she know more about you then you know about her?

Remember this is the Internet. If the Holy Spirit inside you is making grating noises accross your chest like when one is scratching a chalkboard.....RUN....RUN....RUN !!

Peace & Love

Seleta

:yay:

SHANTEL7

View Profile
History
how do i know?
Posted : 14 Dec, 2008 09:32 PM

WHEN A WOMANS INTERESTED IN YOU SHE WANTS TO KNOW EVERY THING, FROM THE NAME OF YOUR FIRST PET...TO YOUR FAVORITE SHOW, IF SHE NEVER GETS BORED AND CONTINUES TO ASK ABOUT WHO YOU ARE AS A PERSON THEN YOU KNOW...BUT IF SHES VAGUE WHEN YOU ASK HER QUESTIONS AND GIVES YOU ONE WORD ANSWERS THEN YOU KNOW SHES NOT.. BETTER TO THE POINT YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU PRAY FOR HER AS MUCH OR MORE THAN YOU PRAY FOR YOURSELF.. IF YOU DONT DO THAT THEN YOU SHOULDN'T WORRY ABOUT HER INTEREST IN YOU...

AMEN???

View Profile
History
how do i know?
Posted : 19 Dec, 2008 05:22 PM

Most girls, when they are interested in someone and are not too shy, like to discuss stuff, see what they might have in common with you, we like to ask a lot of questions.

Tip:

If a girl is asking questions and you are giving one word answers or short answers, if you aren't asking any questions about them. Or if nearly every single time they ask you a question and you're answer is "don't know" or "maybe" they're going to think you are not interested in them or you are very boring.

So...discuss stuff! Explain stuff, ask stuff and answer stuff.

jezcie

View Profile
History
how do i know?
Posted : 22 Dec, 2008 12:08 AM

yeah..If she wants to know more about, that's mean she is interested with u. If she's replying every of your messages and u feel happy, then u should know that she like u.

kumar4christ

View Profile
History
how do i know?
Posted : 23 Dec, 2008 07:04 AM

Hi am johnny from india glat to meet you. I have finishied my B.th and am doing M.div. and doing ministry in different placeses. i am intrested on you if u like. send me a mesage.

View Profile
History
how do i know?
Posted : 2 Nov, 2009 04:31 PM

the only way to know if someone is really interested in the real you is to spend a long time getting to know each other.

she must be respectful of herself before she can respect you.

mostly they like you for you not for what you have or give.

they don't try to change you..

they allow you to be the MAN

they don't teach, preach, or be critical, they like you FOR YOU the way you are..

they don't cling, nag, question why havn't you called, does not display jealousy,

Mostly they want you to be 'happy'.

ASHIRA

View Profile
History
how do i know?
Posted : 22 Sep, 2011 06:44 AM

Hey bro!

Well, you just feel it so strongly, in your heart and you are fully convinced and your conscience (God's still voice speaking to you) says, "This is the one" and you know without a Doubt (where there is doubt it is not God's will)

I once remember liking someone and i thought 'Is this the man God has for me?' ...I was serious about asking GOD if this was the man and that same night God showed to me in my dreams that he was not the one..I saw him with another Woman God had for him! So make sure first to have God's permission!

So God will lead you to the right one according to His will ( which is always perfect) and you can be sure that she's the one who's really interested in you so you wont be misled by some woman who pretends to be interested and later turns out to be a disappointment in your life!

God Bless!