Author Thread: What is it about dogs?
Admin

What is it about dogs?
Posted : 26 Nov, 2009 09:48 AM

So I'm at my parents house for Thanksgiving and once again my dog and I have re-united and now I'm wondering: What is it about dogs that makes us wish people where more like them? Assuming of course ya'll kinda think that too. Hopefully that's not too big a leap. I'm beginning to think mine is perpetually infatuated like this: :excited: this :hearts: and this :bunny: anyway forgive my trigger happiness for emoticons today and Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :eat:

bcpianogal

View Profile
History
What is it about dogs?
Posted : 26 Nov, 2009 10:52 AM

Remp, I'm SO GLAD that I'm NOT like my dogs! All three of them are completely and totally stupid!!! But they are very sweet and love everyone unconditionally...I still don't want to be like my dogs, though!

View Profile
History
What is it about dogs?
Posted : 26 Nov, 2009 11:00 AM

A better friend you'll be pressed to find

then our loyal "Friend" we call Canine.

me

Tarasye

View Profile
History
What is it about dogs?
Posted : 26 Nov, 2009 04:39 PM

I couldn't agree more Remp! God sure knew what he was doing when He made Pets, Hot Water and Coffee!

But while it seems to work for them being all cute and furry like that, I tend to think that the first time I have an "accident" in an inappropriate place or establish that good night kiss in the same manner as my dog, I sort of have this feeling, he's not gonna call back! lol

Tarasye

View Profile
History
What is it about dogs?
Posted : 26 Nov, 2009 04:56 PM

dear folks, lol yawl are all too cute hehe..

ya know remp men are alot like dogs anyways.. yep all we need is to be fed and waterd.. scratch our ears and rub our ribs and we are a happy lot lol...

ole cattle

View Profile
History
What is it about dogs?
Posted : 26 Nov, 2009 06:18 PM

That is sooo true friend cattle! And sometimes a good pat on the butt works too...lol

View Profile
History
What is it about dogs?
Posted : 29 Nov, 2009 05:41 PM

archimedes:

You should publish that :laugh:

View Profile
History
What is it about dogs?
Posted : 30 Nov, 2009 02:55 PM

What is really funny is when your pet is smarter than the people you work with!!!!!!:ROFL::yay::rocknroll::party:

ladythumper

View Profile
History
What is it about dogs?
Posted : 6 Dec, 2009 12:29 AM

Glad to see this post isn't what I thought it was about. I thought this post was bout why men are dogs....heeeheeee.

I was going to say the men on this post seem to be anything but dogs which I'm glad to know there are some good men still left out there.

Btw love my little dog to pieces she's my little bitty baby.

Here's to dogs the four footed kind.

Gbu

Kimberly:-)