Author Thread: Here it goes...
LadiT

View Profile
History
Here it goes...
Posted : 27 Feb, 2010 12:35 PM

I seem to get my heart broken a lot by men. In fact every man I've ever been with has broken my heart. At first I thought it was them but.... It seems that maybe its me. The biggest thing that has gotten me is that men tell me they love me and care about me but when I tell them I am a virgin saving myself for marriage they run away. :( its not fair but I seem to get that a lot. What makes matters worse is that I tell every man I talk with rather friends or more that I'm saving myself BEFORE we talk and to me I feel that they all seem to think that I'm lying because they all try very hard to have sex with me. :ROFL: anyways I need some encouragement you guys cause I kinda feel like giving up on men.

View Profile
History
Here it goes...
Posted : 27 Feb, 2010 01:16 PM

I think it's absolutely WONDERFUL that you're still a virgin!!! You are a very strong woman!!! :yay:

Look at it this way, God is culling through these men for you. When they run, let em go! You need someone that will respect you, not someone that wants you to compromise your integrity or your walk. What kind of leader do you think those men would make? Not one strong enough for you! :)

Do not believe men when they TELL you they love you; let them PROVE it to your heart and mind. Men will say many things to achieve their goals (whatever it may be, and I'm sure women do to).

In the meantime, God is strengthening you!! Be happy!! Know that He is working on you to mold you into the woman He wants you to be!! When Hes ready, He will send you the man that is just right for YOU!! Praise God!! :applause:

Until then, you can grace us in these forums!! :)

With love,

T

LadiT

View Profile
History
Here it goes...
Posted : 27 Feb, 2010 02:12 PM

:applause: thank u your so right about that. Its hard though u know. At times I get lonely and just want to be in the comfort of a man. His strong arms wrapped around me making me smile:hearts: lol I'm tired of waitin.

But u my dear is my new buddy :buddies::yay:

THANKS!!!

View Profile
History
Here it goes...
Posted : 27 Feb, 2010 03:12 PM

dear ladi,,,, welcome to the forums.. and way to go .. im proud of ya.. you are a strong willed woman.. stick to your guns... itll be worth it as thats summin once gone youll never get back..

ole cattle

GraceMae

View Profile
History
Here it goes...
Posted : 27 Feb, 2010 06:09 PM

LadiT.... keep standing, dont' compromise! Browneyedgirl said it all for ya! Don't feed your pearls to swine.... All the imposters will fade away, and you'll be snapping your fingers and keeping on keeping on! :applause: ~ GraceMae

bcpianogal

View Profile
History
Here it goes...
Posted : 27 Feb, 2010 06:42 PM

Don't back down and lower your standards. I, too, am a virgin. I see that as a gift I'll give my husband on our wedding night. Why would I want to give that gift to someone else? And why would anyone want to take that gift away from my future husband?

LadiT

View Profile
History
Here it goes...
Posted : 28 Feb, 2010 12:45 AM

U guys are very right this is my precious jewel i wont give it up to anyone but my husband. Cant say its not hard though. I just needed to be encouraged though cause its really hard to keep up wit everything and not give up. Especially cause im tired of guys tryna use me for my body.

View Profile
History
Here it goes...
Posted : 3 Mar, 2010 09:07 AM

Thank you Jesus I'm not the only virgin left...lol! I thought I was like the only one left in existance, so I totally know what you are going through. Guys feel it's too much of a hassel to wait or too much of a challenge or they become very intimidated. Just hang in there and know that God has something very SPECIAL for you because of your patience and willingness to wait. In the end, it is really worth it. So chin up and hang in there because our God-fearing knight in shining armor is on his way.

Olivia

View Profile
History
Here it goes...
Posted : 4 Mar, 2010 04:16 PM

Ladies, if a guy says something like this to you, "If you really loved me, then you'd prove it by having sex with me". Just tell him to get on his bike and find someone else.

If a guy REALLY loves you then he would respect you and not even think about asking you to have sex with him before marriage, whether you were a virgin or not.

LadiT

View Profile
History
Here it goes...
Posted : 9 Mar, 2010 02:10 PM

Yes Olivia there is another one out here lol yeah its VERY HARD tryin to find a guy who is willin to stay with you and not want sex :rolleyes:

and yout right any man who can't accept us virgins for what we are doing or believe in don't deserve us they can fall off their bikes :boxing: lol

View Profile
History
Here it goes...
Posted : 19 Mar, 2010 01:39 PM

I don't know what else I could add. I too am a virgin and have got my heart broken by guys I have dated because I would not sleep with them. I see it as if the guy TRUELY LOVES YOU he would have no problem waiting until marriage

Page : 1 2