This topic is closed. View last post for closure reason.
Author Thread: IS SARAH PALIN A BELIEVER? NO! SHE IS A CORPORATIST DECEIVER!
Admin

IS SARAH PALIN A BELIEVER? NO! SHE IS A CORPORATIST DECEIVER!
Posted : 28 Nov, 2010 05:48 AM

I recently posted that Sarah Palin, on her last reality television show, referred to "MOTHER NATURE," which is an historic belief that the God of creation was/is a woman. One individual, who has taken a terrible disliking to me, as a result, for daring to point out the witchcraft of false Christianity, stated that I was lying. This individual also believes that the United States Constitution is a great document, with "a fixed meaning", to which I am replying:

[BEGIN]

I do not lie!

If you'd care to go and research what I posted about Sarah Palin, you would find that it is exactly as I posted; and if you do not, then you can keep thinking what you will.

And as for the United States Constitution being great, and that it "has a fixed meaning", when it is an artifice of deception, you really need to do some serious research on this subject.

It was constructed with the purpose, of deceiving men, which is why many of the Founding Fathers rejected it, when it was first proposed, demanding a Bill of Rights with ten amendments, all of which have been since taken away and destroyed on behalf of a new slavery, CORPORATISM.

The Constitution, as first constructed, aimed at making men think that it was/is this contract that binds all together, somehow magically, when any real meaningful contract requires that you enter into it KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY, and WILLINGLY..

Did the American people have an opportunity to view the Constitution before it was signed by the men who signed it..? Why all the rush? Why wasn't copies sent to all of the districts, for the "people", who form this government, to view it, and add their input?

You need to go and read Lysander Spooner's NO TREASON, and TRIAL BY JURY, to begin with..

You are now a corporate slave! You have been tricked, by the elitist's bag of [il]legal tricks, which included the 13th Amendment, which was allegedly emancipating the black man back in the east, while the Indian was being driven off his lands in the west with his Treaties, written by the same government, being violated one after another, proving that the whole affair was a farce; and then comes the 14th Amendment, which associated all men, binding them together as "citizens", so that when the Santa Clara County v. Southern Pacific Railroad Company, 118 U.S. 394 (1886) case came along, with the notion that corporations are "people", too, and thus bringing all men under the control of this new person, which it was planned all along would enslave all men; well, it is not as you think..

You have been hoodwinked! The forced system of labor known as slavery was turned into a new cooperative form of slavery, this one using the most insidious articles of deception that world has ever known.. CORPORATISM, with satan at its head..

Perhaps, now, you can see why the Supreme Court voted last year to allow corporations to invest, and thus control, all elections..?

The elite, which own the 163 central banking system of the earth, own and enslave all men, through corporatism..

Wake up, and smell the coffee, it is burnt.

SilverFire

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Nov, 2010 11:46 AM

I've reported PC's post AGAIN, for insults of people he doesn't know, and for insulting me by dogging on my profile, specifically. You need to follow the rules here, PC.

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Nov, 2010 12:32 PM

So does Archimedes. His insulting comments are much worse than propheticcalling's are; so if pc has to leave, then arch does too, I guess. :peace:

IF it be possible,as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men. Romans 12:18

Deborah

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Nov, 2010 12:39 PM

History lesson- the Salem Witch Trials did this very thing here. How many were hanged?

You are entitled to your views, but I have the right to disagree with you. I do not like her because she left office with out finishing her term. How can we trust some one like that in politics that runs every time they get hurt.

Where make up or who some body else dates is between them and God PC. That is not your call.

Yes, I am too.

Try to be nice Archie. :ROFL: :peace:

Your crazy brother Dennis

riveroflife1

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Nov, 2010 01:38 PM

your user name is propheticcalling...I'm sorry but, why are you degrading a fellow child of God?

Are you being God's mouth piece in regard to Sarah Palin? Did God tell you to say these things?

Thats what prophets do...they hear from God and relay what He is saying...usually for encouragement and/or edification of the church.

sometimes prophets are used for rebuke as well....but anyway,

I'm only saying that you need to be cautious when spreading things you've heard about people because...well, number one, your a christian and number two, your user name is propheticalling.

The gift of prophecy already has a bad rap on this forum, I would hate to see you make it worse for the ones who do have this gift.

Have you stood up and announced this at your church as well? I am curious to know the answer.

In love,

Riveroflife

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Nov, 2010 02:44 PM

I'm with SilverFire on this one. The only way pc and arc will stop with the crazy ranting and foolish behavior is if they keep getting reported for inappropriate behavior. The insults and condemnation to hell needs to stop. This is suppose to be a clean environment for people to discuss stuff, not an area where we are being harrasses because of our views or because of silly little things like makeup or politics.

Admin

Posted : 28 Nov, 2010 08:15 PM

offensive

Page : 1 2