Author Thread: Did Jesus begin evangelizing people by saying, “God has a wonderful plan for your life” or did he say, “God loves you” like modern evangelists do⁉️⁉️
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Did Jesus begin evangelizing people by saying, “God has a wonderful plan for your life” or did he say, “God loves you” like modern evangelists do⁉️⁉️
Posted : 3 May, 2024 11:31 AM

Then why do modern evangelist's say these things and set up their own evangelistic rules instead of following the example set by Jesus and the example set by Jesus’s forerunner, John the Baptist⁉️⁉️⁉️

Worse yet, did Jesus do “alter calls” and did he ask people to “repeat-after-me” salvation prayers‼️‼️⁉️⁉️⁉️

And even worse yet, did Jesus tell people who doubt their salvation to go back and check “the date they walked an aisle” or repeated after someone a “reapeat-after-me”prayer⁉️⁉️⁉️

So how then DID Jesus explain assurance of salvation⁉️⁉️⁉️

How then DID Jesus began his earthly ministry ⁉️

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Did Jesus begin evangelizing people by saying, “God has a wonderful plan for your life” or did he say, “God loves you” like modern evangelists do⁉️⁉️
Posted : 13 May, 2024 07:42 PM

Moonlight, I pick apart false teachings and you provide the false teachings‼️‼️ We make a great team ‼️‼️😂😎🤣🤓😇

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 May, 2024 08:01 PM

Moonlight, you claim modern miracles. I’ve asked you for one example. It’s been months and you can’t name A SINGLE ONE‼️‼️

It’s been 2000 years since Jesus performed his last miracle. If you believe miracles still happen today after Jesus and the Apostles left earth then why can’t you put just one on display.

Stop fooling people‼️ There’s a lot of damage done in the name of Christ and to innocent people by teaching false miracles.

You ought to try reading about how much Joni Erickson Tada suffered in the mist of such false teachings. False teachers mercilessly browbeat her. They blamed her for not receiving a miracle healing to cure her of quadriplegia‼️‼️

I will continue to expose false claims of the modern miracles. If you’re offended, then be offended

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 May, 2024 02:11 PM

You need Spiritual Deliverance Ask God to help you keep your mouth off of His Children. You can Never teach any Man that know the Bible.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 May, 2024 05:25 PM

So you don’t care how much your false teachings trouble people like Joni Erickson Tada who is a quadriplegic⁉️⁉️⁉️

Page : 1 2 3 4