Author Thread: Speak your heart in a paragraph!
hedgedweller

View Profile
History
Speak your heart in a paragraph!
Posted : 28 Jun, 2008 05:46 AM

Our greatest gift is Gods love,,,, all I am saying is a little love would go a long way! I have been redeemed once and found manytimes by the shepard. Let the same love he has shown us be displayed on these forums,,,,:prayingm:

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jun, 2008 06:07 AM

You have my vote on that one, Brother Bruce. Many times words wound people and when people are wounded or hurting, they will hurt others. I'm having trouble with one now that has a critical spirit. I just can't understand why she feels her crusade is to wound me. Please keep this in prayer ....GOD bless you overwhelmingly.

T:goofball:mie

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jun, 2008 07:14 AM

I would just like to say that if I have offended or hurt anyone in thiis forum, I'm sorry. It is not not my intention to inflict pain on anyone but I know I sometimes put on my Joan of Arc demener and charge. I feel like we have all become friends and that's nice. I look forward to the posts. Take care and God Bless.

Love you all in Christ. Robin

Deborahe

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jun, 2008 08:26 AM

I,also,would like to ask forgiveness if I have offended anyone.I have already forgiven certain harsh words that

were spoken,and, if we've asked ;of course Jesus has forgive us ,as well. I look forward to the daily fellowship

with others in this forum;and tho' most of us live thousands

of miles apart ,I've truly grown to love ,admire, and respect

many of you.If there are tares among the wheat;God will weed them out.

hedgedweller; Thank you for making the sheep in this pasture

feel safe again!

May God Richly Bless You All;

Deborah :angel:

hedgedweller

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jun, 2008 08:35 AM

We have all been wrong once,,, and if once then many times,,,, of course i am speaking of ALL YOU

hedgedweller

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jun, 2008 08:36 AM

OK, TO FUNNY,,,K

hedgedweller

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jun, 2008 08:44 AM

Sometimes it is easy to get deffensive when others attack us. We dont like to turn the other cheek because it has probalby been slapped also and if we do we want to remind them we are doing such. One of the hardest things to do in this world is to not respond deffensively when we are innocent. There have been many times I have been able to do this when I was walking close to our Lord,,,,, BUT,,,,, There have been way to many times that I failed miseribly.

God bless all,,, yes we are friends.

Is there a ,,, J,,e,,s,,u,,s,, Lover in the house ?

Deborahe

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jun, 2008 08:57 AM

HERE'S ONE !! :waving:

:hearts: :bow: :yay: :applause: :party: :bouncy:

In Christ,

Deborah :angel:

SusieQ8

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jun, 2008 09:00 AM

J.E.S.U.S lover, shouting and praising in my heart

(out loud could hurt your eardrums)

OH :rocknroll:

Are you encouraging I shorten my posts? :ROFL:

Love without hypocrisy. :hearts:

Prefering others over myself. :buddies:

Speak with grace, humility, and above all love. :peace:

Yes, produce spiritual fruit in accordance to godliness. :eat:

Seriously, I am enjoying fellowshipping with you all daily; more scriptural then church 2x a week plus it is interactive pew sitters talk. I realize sometimes iron will sharpen iron, sparks will fly. I hold no offence at our differences but rejoice in our shared faith in the LORD Jesus, lover of my soul! I pray my posts have demonstrated HIS love above all else.

:prayingf:

Susan

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jun, 2008 09:23 PM

Belated Amen! It's late...but the spirit is willing!:zzzz:

Robin

SJC1985

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jul, 2008 06:18 PM

I have been a Christian for 39 years, and God has been so merciful to me during the many times that I tried to make my own decisions. Whenever I ask for His will to be done and accept His will, things turn out so much better! It is so hard to ask for His will, especially when I want things to turn out a certain way!

SJC1985 :glow: