Author Thread: Christian Dating or Free Is Not Free
Halfbackenator

View Profile
History
Christian Dating or Free Is Not Free
Posted : 14 Jun, 2020 09:51 AM

I just checked most of the women who viewed my profile recently. Thre is no indication that I can send a message to any of them. One is a nurse in South Africa, who is too young for me, but I would like to correspond with her.

Apparently I have to pay in order to send a message to someone. I wonder how that works with a site that says its free?

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jun, 2020 07:49 PM

HI. I'm sending messages for free. Maybe the women have not replied to your message yet? I believe this is free, and the upgrades are the paid part, where you can elevate your profile, as their advertising states...

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jun, 2020 01:24 PM

Apparently there is a setting in the "account settings" tab where one can define what age groups can send you messages. I have no figured out how to gain access to it but I can see that it exists.

I want to set to stop all these young women from contacting me. Had not realized how attractive I was. When I look at a photo or mirror I think "whose that old guy?" LOL. Keep getting messages from girls younger than my children!

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jun, 2020 05:31 PM

You go to account settings then to contact preference and specify your age limits...:-)

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jun, 2020 05:02 AM

Please be careful. There are a lot of scammers on this site. Not just this site, but all dating sites. They have figured out that some people are very vulnerable and lonely. They take advantage of our kindness and our desire to be with someone. They will say things that they know you want to hear. Do not give them any of your information and for safety's sake, stay on the site. They want you off of the site so they cannot be traced once they have scammed you. So, for safety, stay on the site until you have checked them out. Google them or see if they have a Facebook account. There are other ways you can see if they are legit. Do not send money ! It is a trap ! Pray and let the Holy Spirit lead you. Lean not to your own understanding, but in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths :) Peace :)

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jun, 2020 06:31 AM

Wise advice, Davidia.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jun, 2020 08:33 AM

Account Settings is at the bottom of your profile page. BUT, it doesn't always WORK !! when I get people out of my desired range just delete the person. Do NOT feel bad about deleting. All on here including you and me are strangers, we are not obligated to answer or keep any message we receive. People will be deleting you also. Get over it and move on.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jun, 2020 08:37 AM

I see that you are 88 years old. Be assured that any young girl writing you is after money. Also, on your profile, you have listed that you will write to Any Age. double check everything.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Jun, 2020 08:00 AM

Any older men on CDFF have settings at any Age.

They like to be contacted by Younger women oftentimes.

Then they complain when they get Scammers contacting them.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jun, 2020 03:09 PM

I do not say this to hurt your feelings, but as a fact, very few women would want to spend time with an 88 year old man. If she is anywhere in her mid 80's, there's a chance one of you will end up being a caretaker. I truly do wish you good luck.