Author Thread: REAL FLORIDA MAN
Admin

REAL FLORIDA MAN
Posted : 22 Aug, 2020 07:27 AM

Are you wondering where all the real men went? The men who don't wear pink, who don't wear tight skinny pants? Men who don't look emasculated and feminine? Men who don't wear man buns? Well, look no further. I'm of the dying breed of REAL AMERICAN MEN.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
REAL FLORIDA MAN
Posted : 22 Aug, 2020 09:26 AM

Actually a Real Man knows who God is and serves Jesus.

View Profile
History
REAL FLORIDA MAN
Posted : 22 Aug, 2020 01:23 PM

You think that pink is an inherently feminine color? Good thing you weren't born a hundred years ago!

https://www.rd.com/article/pink-for-boys/

https://www.thevintagenews.com/2019/05/01/pink-blue/

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
REAL FLORIDA MAN
Posted : 24 Aug, 2020 12:52 AM

A very warm welcome, my son looks very handsome with his hair in a bun...:-)

Alligator

View Profile
History
REAL FLORIDA MAN
Posted : 29 Aug, 2020 09:07 PM

Florida - you have a very good profile and I am HAPPY that you dont wear pink ! you are straightforward in your profile and I hope you find a good woman to share your life. I too am a Trump voter. I dont agree with every detail that he says, but I can rattle off a list of his accomplishments. by the way, I love the Gulf Coast and planned on taking my grown grandsons there in May but the virus got there first. Never give up the ship....there is a woman out there for you..

View Profile
History
REAL FLORIDA MAN
Posted : 31 Aug, 2020 09:39 AM

Well, I'm glad that the men I know do not base their masculinity on what color shirt they wear. It's based on their character.

View Profile
History
REAL FLORIDA MAN
Posted : 18 Sep, 2020 02:55 AM

Hello, my name is Ulrike, thank you, very interesting, what you say, you speak to my heart, because real men can hardly be found anymore! I hope, you will find the woman, God has prepared for you, who will appreciate your character!