Author Thread: When you're thinking you teaching Others
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
When you're thinking you teaching Others
Posted : 2 May, 2024 02:04 PM

There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the One who is able to save and to destroy; but who are you sho judge your neighbor?

James

Note

Be sure to point to yourself faults first. 👍

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 May, 2024 12:11 PM

Moonbeam you have an obvious lack of self awareness. It shows in your childish behavior when challenged. It reminds me of the idiom "I'm rubber you're glue everything you say bounces off me and sticks to you" You try to turn everything around on other people because that's the only defense you have for your comments.

Posting on here is not a competition but you seem to treat it like that. You inundate the forums with a ridiculous amount of threads and comments. Which wouldn't be a big deal except most of your comments are in fact ridiculous.

You've started a kind of mini war with other posters. It's a war you can't win, as the way you're fighting it there will be no winners. There is however a loser and that's you. You've got you head stuck so far up your backside you don't see just how ridiculous you look. You could however turn it around by pulling your head out and seriously reflect on what people are trying to tell you. Even better would be to ask for help because nobody here wants to see you flailing around and arguing with people. And please don't ask anyone to help you attack someone else who disagrees with you.

I think one of the biggest steps in the right direction for you is to stop trying to teach people. You need to be the one who learns and not the one who teaches. I'm mainly speaking about scripture because whoever you're getting your information from is doing you a disservice. You seem to take bits a pieces of scripture and try and make it fit what you want to believe.

One least thing. I don't normally recommend any Churches or Pastors. But I think Robert Morris out in Texas would be a good choice. He's the senior Pastor for a group of Churches and is the least objectionable I have seen associated with a mega Church. He has tons of online content of not just him but many other pastors and speakers. I promise you will learn a lot of good biblical information. For the record I don't agree with everything he say's but then again I don't completely agree with any current preachers/pastors.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 May, 2024 01:44 PM

Hm

I didnt read ...whatever ....you writing.

When have you been interested in POLITICS on this site and posted in this Area.

Seems you like to find where you can be Critical of who ever has a disagreement.

Your Insults to Women are Noted all over this Site.

Insulting Women on a Daing site says a lot for

you heer.

You past many topics to get here to here.

Keep Your advice.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 May, 2024 01:47 PM

"says alot for you here"

This is not Biblical discussions / arguments forum.

Go there..

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 May, 2024 03:00 PM

Moonbeam: "I didnt read ...whatever ....you writing."

You've just highlighted your main problem which is you speak far more then you listen.

As far as posting in the political section. Nothing that is posted there by you or anybody is something I don't already know or heard about. I do however interact on another Christian site in the political section with people who are far more up to date on what's happening in US and the world.

Page : 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11