Author Thread: Stalkermaybe?
kyliejustine2011

View Profile
History
Stalkermaybe?
Posted : 17 Aug, 2009 09:26 AM

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I really need help/advice. I started talking to someone on here & he's definitely shaping up to be stalker material. He asked for my mobile number, & when I didn't give it to him he said "Okay, I know you will, just not yet." Slightly creepy. I wasn't online for a few days, & then he sent me a message spazzing out & asking why he couldn't find me & saying "I can't afford to lose you". HELP PLEASE, I don't know how to gently tell him that he can't do this.

tristan07

View Profile
History
Stalkermaybe?
Posted : 17 Aug, 2009 10:27 AM

Desperation draws the wrong people at the wrong time, loneliness makes us lay quick claim to them.

And yes, you can quote me on that.

Anyone who can't live without hearing from you for a few days needs to be put down, and fast. that's not love, or even infatuation, it's obsessive behavior. And in the initial stages of ... dating? that's never gonna get better... it's all down hill.

make sense, not mistakes.

View Profile
History
Stalkermaybe?
Posted : 17 Aug, 2009 02:13 PM

dear kylie, welcome to the forums.. just tell him firmly that you dont want to talk with him anymore.. and then if he continues save the where you told him and the one where he wrote you back.. then send that info to the administration here.. under the help thing i think on your home page.. explain to them whats goin on.. and also you can block him in your email inbox...

ole cattle

tristan07

View Profile
History
Stalkermaybe?
Posted : 17 Aug, 2009 02:29 PM

ahh girl, just let us know who it is, and me and the boys (ole, kidd, ian, etc etc) will take care of them for ya :laugh:

View Profile
History
Stalkermaybe?
Posted : 17 Aug, 2009 02:45 PM

Ha! I'll keep that in mind. In real life and on here, I seem to get people that if they like me, they really like me. I just recently talked one time to a man on here, and he said he was interested in getting to know me better and kept stressing that. After one time talking to him, I kid you not, I get a message the next day asking "Where his woman was at" meaning me. You can guess how well that went over. :)

View Profile
History
Stalkermaybe?
Posted : 17 Aug, 2009 06:13 PM

LOL ALEX, you're crazy (in a good way)

View Profile
History
Stalkermaybe?
Posted : 18 Aug, 2009 07:23 PM

girl...just block that dude..don't even sweat that one....

View Profile
History
Stalkermaybe?
Posted : 19 Aug, 2009 09:35 PM

Hey Kylie... hope you got that dud blocked and reported. Ya did great spotting him so well! Be proud of yourself.

I had something like that happen as most of us have but was stupid enough to feel bad having reported him and blocked him. Then I heard how bad he got on someone that was "not wanting to be rude to him" and boy was I lucky!!

So, BE PROUD and YOU GO GIRL!!!

tristan07

View Profile
History
Stalkermaybe?
Posted : 20 Aug, 2009 12:30 PM

I still say we should just go give him a *pillow party* lol jk

ian777

View Profile
History
Stalkermaybe?
Posted : 20 Aug, 2009 05:42 PM

Haha! Alex - too funny. Ya figure one of us will be within the distance of reaching out and touching him, eh? We got the entire North American continent covered.

Ya, unfortunately kylie, I think you've got him pegged. But, that's what the "blocker" tool is for. You were wise not to give him a number - mobiles are safer, but it is possible to track someone via their phone number.

So gloryshine - tell me, how well did the "Where is my woman" thing go over? haha!

Ian

kyliejustine2011

View Profile
History
Stalkermaybe?
Posted : 20 Aug, 2009 10:08 PM

Thanks to all of you for your advice. I sent him a warning message & he was a little weird in his response, being all "I'm on my knees begging you don't do this, forgive me, etc." but it hasn't happened again yet. I told him if it even got back near that point I was blocking him without another warning. If things get out of hand I will let you know, you've all been very helpful. Thank you again. -Kylie

Page : 1 2