Author Thread: I reply to almost everyone, it's polite, but what about the 'almost'?
Admin

I reply to almost everyone, it's polite, but what about the 'almost'?
Posted : 2 May, 2020 09:20 AM

Well... I get winks, sometimes. I usually respond with the truth. Something like, 'thank you for the wink, but I have no feelings towards you', etc. It acknowledges, is direct, and polite. But, I don't reply to a wink from a divorced or separated woman. Why? We can debate scripture, but I don't reply because the woman didn't read my profile, but just replied to my picture. My profile is clear that I will not pursue a divorced woman or a separated woman for marriage. Now, these are touchy subjects. Nonetheless, it's my view. I"m not arguing about a justification of divorce, but my view of not marrying a divorced woman. So, if a divorced person writes me, I may write back, but it's not for potential marriage. A wink, especially, no reply. So, commenting on a look is never enough. Reading a profile helps you, me, and creates a better chance of meeting similar view responses.

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 May, 2020 06:06 PM

I think with finding a godly spouse or mate ..is always good to seek God for counsel and wisdom on if is prudent to proceed with that person....and really is good to ask God to reveal ppl's true heart intention or motives to your understanding and knowledge..and exposed and bring to light any hidden agenda or motives to your knowledge and understanding

And lasting is commit every detail of yours to the lord, and ask him to guide, direct and lead you...

And pray for wisdom vigilance, sober and sound mind to b able to spot the wolves in sheep's clothing, dogs, swine, workers of iniquity or counterfeits etc

Grace n peace ...

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jun, 2020 12:23 PM

Hi Toth! I'm back... (insert your shoulder to cry on!). remember my crush on the S.African lady? I found her profile on Mingles, and she had never visited her site for months, no activity. Tried poking around Facebook, Linked in, and a few web searches, not much. it's like she fell off the planet. I'm now starting to get over her, but of course, if she ever replied, I'd jump 50 feet high with excitement. But, really tried hard, nothing. :( I prayed a lot for her, and asked God to make a way, nothing. A lady from S.Africa wrote her profile for me to circumvent the settings, to say that there was a guy from Ottawa interested in her, nothing. Well, I'm starting to give up now, and realise it was just a huge crush on a girl I don't even know. Still, really hard when the feelings and heart wanted her to notice me and message me so bad. I guess it's time to move on. Boo-hoo, pass me a kleenex. :)

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jun, 2020 06:33 AM

I would no more ignore a person who spoke to me in the street, than I would someone who had taken the time to message me on this site. It doesn't mean that I'm interested in them or they're in me, maybe they are lonely and seeking someone to talk too. Responding to a message is not a proposal of marriage. I think we're very quick to dismiss people maybe that's why we aren't seeing more connections... :-)

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jun, 2020 10:38 AM

If I were a single younger person, I don't think I would marry a divorce person. However, your not that you! Lol

Many people marry BEFORE 40. I do believe.

Anyways you need a Picture! I don't like messages from any Blank photo.

A Picture should be a Requirement on a Christian dating site !

Page : 1 2