Author Thread: Interesting, to Say the Least...
PuritySeeker

View Profile
History
Interesting, to Say the Least...
Posted : 25 Jan, 2010 09:30 PM

So I joined this site not too long ago... almost the moment I join, somebody wants to engage in a messenger conversation with me AND two people send me messages. Now the people who sent me the messages were nice, but let's concentrate on the person who wanted to talk on messenger with me...

So we talk for maybe like thirty seconds. It was an extremely uneventful conversation. Then she says, "I'm going to log off. Can we talk on the phone?" I didn't really want to, considering I didn't know this girl, but I was like, "Well if you REALLY want to...". So I gave her my phone number around 12:00 AM EST.

Nothing, no calls, no more messenger contacts... and then, at 4:00 AM, a phone call...

Now let me describe this girl's voice for a moment. Imagine, if you will, a young girl, no older than eight. Now imagine this girl having a very monotone voice with a hint of a serial-killeresque tone to it. Essentially, if you imagine an eight year old girl with a bloody knife behind her back talking to you, this is PROBABLY what this girl would sound like.

So the number said, "Private caller", so I figured I'd ask who it was, even though I was sure it was the girl from this site. She responds, "Your worst nightmare." "....... Ha.... ha... haha... okay?" There really wasn't a whole lot more I could say at that point. She was probably just trying to be funny, but given the creepy factor of her voice, it really wasn't working out for her. So I tried to keep a conversation going, "So are you that girl from the site?" "Ngh." I couldn't understand her, "... What?" "Ngh." "... .... ... ... ... So are you that girl from the site?" "I said yes already!" "Sorry, I couldn't really hear you." "Then open your ears!" "... ... ... ... So... uh... what kind of things do you like to do?" Then she hangs up on me. Frankly, I should have hung up first, but I'm horrible at ending phone conversations.

She actually tried to call me again the next day. Needless to say, I didn't answer.

Has something like this happened to anybody else on this site? Or am I alone on this one?

trubeliever70

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Feb, 2010 06:58 AM

:excited:that is the craziest thing i have ever heard. i to have had ppl want my number after just a few min but i dont have a problem saying no.

i did meet someone on here once who i met and thought he was a good guy but then i found out his Christian morals and mine r two very diff things.

i have met some really nice ppl to so dont give up u will find the one but remember she may not be on here.

blessings

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Mar, 2010 03:26 PM

ROTFL - sounds like the girl from the exorcist :rocknroll:

Nynie

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Mar, 2010 05:09 PM

I've had someone who said "please marry me" after talking for only 5 minutes. I was just hillarious!

And, I spoke with this person who couldn't understand any bit of what I said(I have an accent, but people usually hear me) I was struggling to understand him too. Needless to say, we didnt talk after that.

And I think the guy PEMS was trying to describe IMed me too, he was literarilly blaming me for all his problems with women....

Page : 1 2